Please read this thread

IFBBPro

Competing soon...
Let me ask you something. We know that after cycle of steroid(s) our natural production of testosterone will fall. After that we have no great progress some time (thats why we use post cycle therapy (pct)). Everyone says we shouldnt use ANY cycle if we arent 23-25 yrs old. But if you look Arnolds picture at age 22, you see he wasnt natural there. If someone says otherwise, I ll shoot him. So he has taken steroids much earlier than at age 22, but still he had good progress in the future. I must agree that he used Dianabol for a very long time, but never mind. He had good progress. And if someone says that me, at age 20, after 2 and a half years of natural training with GREAT PROGRESS so far shouldnt have a cycle of one bottle of Superdrol with good post cycle therapy (pct) of Nolva and Clomid just to push me a little, I would say I dont understand A THING. If one bottle of Superdrol with good post cycle therapy (pct) will shut me down so much, I would say I dont believe in that anymore... Comments please.

So your argument is that just because one person was able to do something risky (i.e. Arnold starting so young) and come out ok that you'll have the same results? I remember some guy (Letterman interviewed the imbecile) undoing his parachute harness while he was still over three stories off the ground and ended up only spraining his ankle . . .

blackbeard said:
so what you are saying is start using drugs early enough and anyone can be Arnold???
:rolleyes:

:eyes: No... I am just saying that one bottle of Superdrol shouldnt shut you down so much. Be straight with this.

You can recover from test shutting down. It's the other possible long term side effects that should worry you.

I posted this in the supplement forum but I'll paste it here also:

Folks, if you use Superdrol, you damn well better get prepared for some f***ed up Lipids. This stuff may be worse than M-1-T when it comes to screwing up your lipid profile.
I'm four weeks into a SD cycle @ 20mg/day.
Here is my bloodwork results done this week. The only results I'll list are out of normal range.

CBC

RDW 16.0 Reference H 11.0-14.5
NEU% 74.9 H 49.2-74.6
LYMPH% 14.3 L 20.8-36.2

Now here is the bad news, and keep in mind I've been taking meds for cholesterol for over a year. My last bloodwork I had been off everything for a few months and total cholesterol was 156 and HDL was 54.

CREATININE 1.4 H 0.5-1.3
ALT (SGPT) 55 H 9-37

CHOLESTEROL 266 H <200
LDL 222 H <130
HDL 11 L > 40

T4 3.7 L 4.6-12.0

No matter how you perceive these compounds, pro-steroid, steroid, prohormone, or junk supplement, if you use them you better have bloodwork done and take measures to protect yourself.
Also if I remember correctly, Arnold has already had heart surgery.

Old Guy said:
I posted this in the supplement forum but I'll paste it here also:

Folks, if you use Superdrol, you damn well better get prepared for some f***ed up Lipids. This stuff may be worse than M-1-T when it comes to screwing up your lipid profile.
I'm four weeks into a SD cycle @ 20mg/day.
Here is my bloodwork results done this week. The only results I'll list are out of normal range.

CBC

RDW 16.0 Reference H 11.0-14.5
NEU% 74.9 H 49.2-74.6
LYMPH% 14.3 L 20.8-36.2

Now here is the bad news, and keep in mind I've been taking meds for cholesterol for over a year. My last bloodwork I had been off everything for a few months and total cholesterol was 156 and HDL was 54.

CREATININE 1.4 H 0.5-1.3
ALT (SGPT) 55 H 9-37

CHOLESTEROL 266 H <200
LDL 222 H <130
HDL 11 L > 40

T4 3.7 L 4.6-12.0

No matter how you perceive these compounds, pro-steroid, steroid, prohormone, or junk supplement, if you use them you better have bloodwork done and take measures to protect yourself.
Also if I remember correctly, Arnold has already had heart surgery.

Well thank you on your lipid profile. It seems Superdrol isnt a joke. Now Arnold..., I know about his heart surgery, but I already sad this is all about one bottle of Superdrol, so I dont believe I will fuck up my heart so soon. :) But right now... lipid profile is what I am concerned of. Any advice of how to get lipids normal after SD cycle.. what meds.. would help all of these people... and do u recommend to go more than 20mg because I was thinking of pyramid. Guy from this forum JoshBeam, i think, was taking 40-50mg at the end of his cycle.. I dont know if its smart.. and now u have some experience about it.. Thanks.

Arnold also had a history of heart problems in his family. Why not try some good old regular test ?

Youll see great results i think

IFBBPro said:
Well thank you on your lipid profile. It seems Superdrol isnt a joke. Now Arnold..., I know about his heart surgery, but I already sad this is all about one bottle of Superdrol, so I dont believe I will fuck up my heart so soon. :) But right now... lipid profile is what I am concerned of. Any advice of how to get lipids normal after SD cycle.. what meds.. would help all of these people... and do u recommend to go more than 20mg because I was thinking of pyramid. Guy from this forum JoshBeam, i think, was taking 40-50mg at the end of his cycle.. I dont know if its smart.. and now u have some experience about it.. Thanks.[/QUOTE

I can't honestly say that anything will help during the cycle. I was on prescribed cholesterol meds and still got bad results with lipids.
The people I know that have had the same problem used different supps along w/ post cycle therapy (pct) and returned somewhat to normal after a few weeks.
Some possibilities are Red Yeast Rice, Polycosanal, Co-Q10, flush free niacin, and a lot of good fats to help raise HDL.
I was using Red Yeast Rice and fats during the cycle, and it obviously didn't help much.

Back