Possible Gyno...advice?

gmoney1217

Hey guys. My nips have been just a tid bit sore, but no true signs of gyno, yet. This is second cycle. 1 cycle test e only, no signs of gyno.

Here's what my cycle was looking like.

I'm starting week 4 now.

Test E @ 500mg/wk - Week 1-12
Proviron @50mg/wk - Week 3-15
Anavar @75mg/ed - Week 8-15

PCT
Clomid - 50mg ed
Nolva - 20 mg ed

I'm using Geneza Test, Balkan orals...and another UG for anavar.

Havent really noticed much at all with proviron...only been a week tho.

1. Should I start taking nolva since nips are getting a little sore??
2. If so, what dosage?
3. And until problem gone or for remainder of cycle?

Or should I order one of the following? (Geneza)

1. Aromosin
2. Arimidex
3. Letro

Keep in mind...with ordering...its gonna take 2-4 weeks for me to get it.

Thanks for any help. I have read tons of forums. Just figured I'd give my exact situation and see what yall thought. Thanks!!

I would hold out and order aromisin. Sometimes you can get a bit sensitive and it's not really gyno. Proviron is mildly anti estrogenic but won't be enough to prevent gyno. If you are really concerned and think it's the start of gyno, start a low dose of the nolva to prevent it and get the aromisin to reduce estro.

I would hold out and order aromisin. Sometimes you can get a bit sensitive and it's not really gyno. Proviron is mildly anti estrogenic but won't be enough to prevent gyno. If you are really concerned and think it's the start of gyno, start a low dose of the nolva to prevent it and get the aromisin to reduce estro.

thanks for the advice. aromasin @ 12.5 mg ed?

Yeah or EOD. Depends on how you feel. Start with EOD and see how that works. If not any better then go to ED.

RUI will get it too you faster and it worx fine.. id personally start the aro at 25mg/1cc since you already have symptoms.. id also order some letro to have it on hand incase..

so what would you recommend, ed or eod?

thanks for heads up on rui...totally forgot about them

also...any sides i should be concerned with aro? read all kinds of stuff...cant seem to see the facts on SE's

also, run all the way through pct?

Not sure what you mean by SE. Aromisin is an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). And really there are no sides with it at these doses.

so i started nolva last night @20 mgs

proviron @ 50mg/ed
nolva @ 20mg/ed ?? or should i do 40mg/ed??
Aromasin @ 25mg/ ed (when it comes in)

also, run aromasin until post cycle therapy (pct) is over, correct?

thanks for the help guys!

Yeah run the aromasin all the way til end of pct. I take 12.5mg ed. It has helped keep acne and bloat away for me.

Back