Post Cycle Crash?? Explain please.....

Jasm5780

OK! I have been researching and trying to see what the "Post Cycle Crash" is all about and I can never find a clear answer. Can someone help me by explaining what happens to your body in the post cycle crash?? and what happens if you dont do post cycle therapy (pct) of Clomid or HCG?? What goes on in the Post Cycle crash? Is that you get depressed, shrink, get zits??? Do all roids require a post cycle therapy (pct)?? I was thinking of doing 100 mg a day of Primo tabs for 6 weeks, will I need post cycle therapy (pct)????? THanks

Oh boy... my friend.. don't do any steroids for a while.. you need to read this board and learn everything you can about them first.. then weigh the benifits vs. risks.

Post cyle crash is when your done with your cycle and your body is used to having a high amount of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) running through it...all of a sudden it stops...your natural levels of test are suppressed so you are now getting no testosterone...your estrogen levels skyrocket as your test goes to zero... all your gains are gone, you feel like shit, you break out and your on an emotional roller coaster... to prevent/minimize this..Post Cycle Therapy is done. Please spend a long time reading this board...you will thank me later...

thefantom1 said:
Oh boy... my friend.. don't do any steroids for a while.. you need to read this board and learn everything you can about them first.. then weigh the benifits vs. risks.

Post cyle crash is when your done with your cycle and your body is used to having a high amount of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) running through it...all of a sudden it stops...your natural levels of test are suppressed so you are now getting no testosterone...your estrogen levels skyrocket as your test goes to zero... all your gains are gone, you feel like shit, you break out and your on an emotional roller coaster... to prevent/minimize this..Post Cycle Therapy is done. Please spend a long time reading this board...you will thank me later...

Even with a weak one such as primo tabs the crash would be that bad?? I heard that they are not that bad with Primo, is this incorrect?? Was thinking of trying 100 mg a day for 7 weeks. My objective is not to get bigger, I am already big and strong, I'm gonna start a strict diet and Cardio along with weightlifting and I just dont want to lose strenght and muscle in the process.

Jasm5780 said:
Even with a weak one such as primo tabs the crash would be that bad?? I heard that they are not that bad with Primo, is this incorrect?? Was thinking of trying 100 mg a day for 7 weeks. My objective is not to get bigger, I am already big and strong, I'm gonna start a strict diet and Cardio along with weightlifting and I just dont want to lose strenght and muscle in the process.

yes use post cycle therapy (pct) .... nolva is cheap use it ... what might not be so bad for others might rip u a new one or u might not notice sides at all .. why not have a post cycle therapy (pct) plan for every scenario..? If u must oral it u wont find many to condone it.. i suggest u get the diet down to an art and research and go from there..primo can be beneficial but so can anadrol.. neither will w/o proper diet rest training and post cycle therapy (pct) ..

if its strong enough to make you grow then its strong enough to shut you down.

primo tabs are iffy at best.

AAS inhibit the production of FSH & LH from the pituitary gland as a natural negative feed back mechanism of the body
when you stop these foreign hormones, with the natural hormonal axis of the body being inhibited you'll just have a sharp fall of hormones in your body.
Clomid and other post cycle therapy (pct) act on the pituitary, blocks it's receptors of androgen and sex hormones , thus it starts producing FSH and LH hormones again and stimulate your body to produce his own hormones again

so whatever you take , as long as it's AAS you will need to take post cycle therapy (pct) afterwards :)

Prepared Diet Food Plans

Losing weight calls for a nutritious metabolism. You may simply increase your metabolism rate and burn up much more excess fat by lifting weights and performing strength education. Among the list of very best issues to perform to raise your metabolic price should be to build muscles. Muscle will burn up a lot more calories while just sitting however than excess fat will.

When you are protein foods to eat operating at weight loss, get in to the habit of blotting the extra fat off the top of the foods. You can save many calories by soaking up the body fat that is certainly standing on a slice of pizza. When you make your mind up to indulge within a burger, give it a little bit squeeze and soak up the extra fat that dribbles out.

One approach to assistance with fat reduction is usually to brush your teeth suitable immediately after eating dinner. This tells the body you're accomplished with food for the night. The minty clean feeling discourages snacking or drinking large calorie liquids. A minty mouth and greasy potato chips, for example, don't go very well collectively .

Never just depend on your scale as an correct portrayal of your system. When you get rid of weight you are also going to construct up muscle and muscle weighs greater than body fat does. So immediately after a while you could recognize your weight degree off or even go up a little. Instead you should take your measurements at the same time. This way in case your weight does degree off for a while you are going to be able to determine that you happen to be however getting thinner.

That will help you lose weight you can master to cook for your self along with your family. There are various men and women on the market that previously know how to perform this and get it done very well, yet folks normally make selections of reheating prepackaged foods. Finding out the best way to make very simple and wholesome meals will support your fat reduction ambitions and you shall be helping your loved ones eat healthier also.

To really maximize the usefulness of a nutritious diet plan, it needs to be a food plan the dieter can stick to. An very audacious fat-burning diet regime, will not be any help when the dieter finds it intolerable. A dieter is a lot more most likely to maintain around the straight and narrow, with a eating plan that feels comfy for him or her.

To increase one's motivation to lose weight watching a documentary concerning the production of meals is often very useful. Watching this sort of sort of film can inform people to create improved meals connected selections. This improved understanding plus the greater selections that should come therefore will likely be a further device to help get rid of weight.

Should you be seeking to get rid of weight, and are consistently hungry, you should arm oneself with healthful, low-fat snack choices. Carrots and celery are always pointed out, and they're fine, but what if you want carbs? Choose nutritious carbs this sort of as nonfat (air-popped) popcorn with no salt. You could pop a massive bag of it, munch away as well as an enormous glass of water, and feel good and full without any damage for your waistline.

An awesome way to allow you to shed weight should be to suck on some ice when you are feeling the urge to snack or eat junk meals. Sucking on some ice could be very effective in dispelling the urge to consume due to the fact in some cases it just boils down to owning something as part of your mouth.

Back