Post cycle therapy (pct) help for NOOB on TEST E 400/week.

KenJacobs

PCT help for NOOB on TEST E 400/week.

Hey this is gonna be my first cycle coming up in a few weeks. I have done about 2 years of research and finally settled on a Test En @ 400/wk, 2 shots of 200 every 3 days.

Now the one thing I am not completely clear on is post cycle therapy (pct) and the use of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during the actual cycle. I am 6'6 and weigh about 245-250 depending on the day and want to add some good mass to my shoulders and traps but not be bloated and have it all be water weight.

I am pretty certain that I want to run something throughout the cycle cause I fear gyno and like I said would like to keep the bloat down and just add some decent LBM. My diet is in order and will be tweaking my workouts to up the intensity and poundage as the weeks go on.

So I guess after that long winded diatribe that my question is what should I run through the cycle and is Clomid and Nolva good for the actual post cycle therapy (pct) ? Is Nolva good for during the cycle or should I look at another Aromatase inhibitor (AI) ? I have heard come good things about Letro to combat bloat during, but that is why I am asking, cause I am completely unclear on the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and post cycle therapy (pct) factors.

Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to reading some great advice. Thanks.

IMO test at that dose "should" not cause much in the way of bloat if your diet is in check like you said.
If not, a little Arimidex 10-12.5 range would be plenty to keep bloat down at that test level. Some guys will say ED dose of Arim but Ive noticed good results on EOD doses myself. Its usually cheaper than letro and easier to obtain.

AS far as post cycle therapy (pct), there are a number of good post cycle therapy (pct) protocals out there. You have to find whats best for you. Just "search" post cycle therapy (pct) and you should find a ton of useful info!

Hope this helps!

RR

i ran .5mg/eod of adex while on Test @ 500mg/wk during my cycle and it worked well for me

as for post cycle therapy (pct) I would recommend running Nolva @ 60mg day 1, 40mg days 2-14, and then finish with 20mg days 15-30...

and just to let you know, get the difference between an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and a SERM straight... there a whole hell of a lot different

Thank you for the good info.

I am gonna do
1-10 400mg/week (2 shots/week)
1-10 .50 Liquidex eod
2 weeks after cycle NOLVA cycle (60mg/day1, 40mg/day 2-14 and 20 mg/day 15-30.

Like I have said I am mainly worried about bloat and gyno.

Does this look good ? Thanks again.

KenJacobs said:
Thank you for the good info.

I am gonna do
1-10 400mg/week (2 shots/week)
1-10 .50 Liquidex eod
2 weeks after cycle NOLVA cycle (60mg/day1, 40mg/day 2-14 and 20 mg/day 15-30.

Like I have said I am mainly worried about bloat and gyno.

Does this look good ? Thanks again.

yup looks good! gl!

Back