Post pct depression help! Please

Hench-S

hi guys I hope I haven't posted this in the wrong place forgive me if I have I'm new to forums and this is my first ever post I can't find help anywhere else and I can see from previous posts you guys are very helpful so I hope you can help me.

I finished my 16 week cycle which was 500 test e, one shot a week, in the first 4 weeks I used anadrol in the later I added tren ace but it was making me go nuts so I had to drop that at which point I can't remember how my mind was but I then for the last 8 weeks ran test and anavar and provision daily, after the cycle I waited 2 weeks used hcg and then I used nolvadex for 3 weeks , I've now been off for 2 weeks the first week I was off I was okay but I started feeling down, the second week old past issues like money issues and my ex girlfriend started popping into my head, things I don't normally care about or think about, to the point I felt I missed her and felt broken hearted which made no sense as I left her 5 months ago and that was while I was on cycle but I knew I had lost attraction for her etc and I wanted other woman and didn't care the whole time we was apart, I not once missed her and now I find myself thinking of her , I can tell I'm not myself I wake with an empty feeling in my stomach and in general I feel down and emotional and low motivated, I've lost weight ! I haven't stopped training . I have kept up the eating as hard as its been but my mind feels so cloudy!

my question is has this happened to anyone else? how long did this last? how did you get through this ? what did you use?

I'm currently trying o.c.t which is zinc, erase pro, omega oils,st johns wort and other bits which I have been on for 1 day so far. Any help or hope would be much appreciated thank you

S

please get blood works done to see what your levels are. I am sure your E2 is out of control and you desperately need to get this done before any more damage is done.

For real answers blood levels are needed. 2 weeks may have been to soon for a PCT. The levels in your blood can stay elevated for a while. Test E has a 1/2 life of 10 days. Meaning if you inject 500mg, 10 days later there would be 250. When yiubwentbon cycle your blood levels went way up. They peaked about 24 hours later and slowly dropped till your next shot. At 7 days your first shit wasn't even 1/2 gone and you injected again shoving levels higher. It is an up and down curve going up for a couple weeks. Then you bounce along "on cycle" with high testosterone. After your last shot you may have had 3-5 weeks of shots built up. Tankmanbob may stop in. He jas been posting about this a lot recently.

To take any actions you need to know your levels. Otherwise it's risky and "trial and error" is NOT how you want to treat yourself.

For real answers blood levels are needed. 2 weeks may have been to soon for a PCT. The levels in your blood can stay elevated for a while. Test E has a 1/2 life of 10 days. Meaning if you inject 500mg, 10 days later there would be 250. When yiubwentbon cycle your blood levels went way up. They peaked about 24 hours later and slowly dropped till your next shot. At 7 days your first shit wasn't even 1/2 gone and you injected again shoving levels higher. It is an up and down curve going up for a couple weeks. Then you bounce along "on cycle" with high testosterone. After your last shot you may have had 3-5 weeks of shots built up. Tankmanbob may stop in. He jas been posting about this a lot recently.

To take any actions you need to know your levels. Otherwise it's risky and "trial and error" is NOT how you want to treat yourself.

Thankyou , The past 2 nights my mood has been lifted somehow and then when I wake up I have that empty feeling again which is ever so slowly easing, I will call my doctor asap to book an appointment and get this seen to for sure

If anyone else has experienced this please let me know

if anyone else has had this experience feel free to jump in and let me know how it went for you

thousands of men have had this issue, stop asking for others experience ad the experts here have told you TO GET BLOOD WORKS DONE. that is the key man. blood works and share them here.

Doing only nolvadex, and only 3 weeks, is not likely to be a successful PCT.

You should have used both clomid and nolvadex, and run for at least 5 weeks given the 2 week break you took after last shot at 500/wk enanthate.

Bloodwork would be interesting to see, total testosterone E2 LH and FSH should tell the tale.

Doing only nolvadex, and only 3 weeks, is not likely to be a successful PCT.

You should have used both clomid and nolvadex, and run for at least 5 weeks given the 2 week break you took after last shot at 500/wk enanthate.

Bloodwork would be interesting to see, total testosterone E2 LH and FSH should tell the tale.

I get my results tomorrow so I will post the results and go from there , I tried to avoid chlomid as it depressed me in the past but now I wish I didn't

Ok, and the PCT duration thing is important too. With only three weeks of SERM, starting two weeks after 500 mg/wk enanthate - the first week of PCT you would still be supraphysiological, second week getting down around normal hormone blood levels, then by end of 3rd weeks about half what you might normally produce.

So at best your HPTA might be getting a signal to start producing some test, or if you were low TT before your cycle then you HPTA might not be getting any signal yet at all. Two more weeks of SERMS would have been a good idea.

If anything hop back on a low dose of test like 200mg/week till mentally u feel better
Yes it happens
Everyone says the same shit bloodwork, i dont disagree with this option but mentally if your not stable and i am only expressing from when its happened to me i hoped back on sustanon and within days from the short ester i felt good again but i am just speaking from my experience as right now i dont come off i blast and c***se

Ok, and the PCT duration thing is important too. With only three weeks of SERM, starting two weeks after 500 mg/wk enanthate - the first week of PCT you would still be supraphysiological, second week getting down around normal hormone blood levels, then by end of 3rd weeks about half what you might normally produce.

So at best your HPTA might be getting a signal to start producing some test, or if you were low TT before your cycle then you HPTA might not be getting any signal yet at all. Two more weeks of SERMS would have been a good idea.

Thankyou bro I appreciate the feedback I should have joined the forum sooner and got some proper pct advice, today I get the testosterone levels and next week I get the sbhg etc so will post up my results I have a feeling my test will be real low, naturally I have low test and from all this maybe its best I don't cycle again maybe

If anything hop back on a low dose of test like 200mg/week till mentally u feel better
Yes it happens
Everyone says the same shit bloodwork, i dont disagree with this option but mentally if your not stable and i am only expressing from when its happened to me i hoped back on sustanon and within days from the short ester i felt good again but i am just speaking from my experience as right now i dont come off i blast and c***se

Thanks bro trust me the feeling and anxiety is so sh*t people that haven't felt it would never know how bad it can get, get my results today so hopefully the doc will put me on some test and I can go from there

Jumping back on 200mg test after a cycle to combat post cycle depression is like drinking beer to combat the withdrawals from whiskey. It doesnt fix the problem. It masks the symptoms while worsening the problem.

Jumping back on 200mg test after a cycle to combat post cycle depression is like drinking beer to combat the withdrawals from whiskey. It doesnt fix the problem. It masks the symptoms while worsening the problem.

so my bloods are back and its 15.04nmol which isn't great but not a disaster and the doc says my sbhg is real high so my body isn't getting the amount of available test that it should be, I was tested at 3pm so I have to go back Wednesday morning for more tests and then treatment will commence after those results , he at first said I should do 50mg clomid every other day but then said he will go by the next results , so its a waiting game but as the days go on my mood is getting better, very good mood today , I also had a boner lol and I'm looking at women again , this is 3-4 weeks after pct I think

drinking beer to combat the effects of a whiskey hangover, is there a better way? lol, thats rich! reminds me of my saturday and sunday afternoons around here.

so my bloods are back and its 15.04nmol which isn't great but not a disaster and the doc says my sbhg is real high so my body isn't getting the amount of available test that it should be, I was tested at 3pm so I have to go back Wednesday morning for more tests and then treatment will commence after those results , he at first said I should do 50mg clomid every other day but then said he will go by the next results , so its a waiting game but as the days go on my mood is getting better, very good mood today , I also had a boner lol and I'm looking at women again , this is 3-4 weeks after pct I think
can you share your complete labs? LH, FSH, E2

Back