Post PCT Gyno- please help!

am478

Post PCT Gyno- please help! **Updated with Blood Work.

Hi- new to the forum. I have been a longtime lurker on another forum and came across this forum due to some of my concerns with potential gyno after PCT and lack of feedback I am getting. There seems to be a wealth of knowledge here and I am looking forward to getting some good feedback from you all. So, thank you in advance!

Background:
  • 33 years old, 5'11 195 lbs
  • I have done two prohormone cycles before, 1-AD in my early twenties and most recently Havoc when I was 30. The havoc cycle and pct for it are exactly what I just did with my most recent cycle.
  • I had mild sensitivity after my first havoc cycle a few years ago but it went away without doing anything specific to address it, I just stuck with my planned PCT.
  • I've been reading many similar threads on the forum for the past 3 days, so I am trying to provide as much info up front as possible. If any additional info would help please let me know

What my most recent cycle and PCT was:
- Cycle
  • Havoc (Epi) run for 4 weeks at a dosage of 30/30/30/40

- PCT
  • I started PCT right at the completion of my cycle, starting Nolva the first day after I finished the Havoc. PCT is 6 weeks and I am on the last week. This is almost exactly what I did for my first Havoc cycle and had success.
  • Nolva- taken for first 4 weeks @ 20/20/10/10
    This was purchased as a research chem, in liquid form.
  • Alphamax XT- taken first 4 weeks @ 10/10/10/10
  • Reduce XT- taken last 4 weeks @ 3/3/3/3
    This is the only supplement I am on currently as part of my PCT and will be finishing up this week.

What my symptoms are:
  • My nipples are sensitive and my left nipple was really sore the past few days, not so bad today but still sensitive.
  • I do feel a small lump behind my left nipple
  • With this not going away like it did with my first cycle I have a concern that I am experiencing signs of gyno and not just effects of my hormones balancing.
  • I also feel like my libido has not rebounded yet. Improved yes, rebounded fully, no.

What have I done so far:
  • After reading similar threads on the forum for the past 3 days I have gotten blood work done this morning and am hoping to have the results back by Friday or Monday the latest.
  • I have purchased ralox from a verified reddit source, 100 pills, which should be here in a week to address the smaller lump I do have.

From reading the forums, I realize the blood work is going to be the best way to get the most accurate feedback, but I want to get out in front of things as best I can at the moment while I await the results even if that means just purchasing potential items I could need like I did with the ralox. With that said, a few questions:
  • Should I proactively jump back on Nolva? Is there any harm in doing so if my estrogen levels end up coming back ok?
    Mainly trying to understand if I should proactively jump back on it for 3-5 days while I await the results and just stop if the results come back ok OR should I wait out the results which I don't love the thought of if my blood work indicates I should be jumping back on Nolva to address the results, I'd prefer to get in front of things if it makes sense to, but want to be smart about it too.
  • If so what is the recommended dosage/protocol?
    I ask about Nolva in particular as this is the only item I have on hand at the moment. I also do have an over the counter product, ErasePro which I could start taking too.
    I will also need to purchase more Nolva if that is the recommendation. I only have about 10ml (maybe a little less) of a 30ml bottle left which is dosed at 20mg/ml.
    I am open to other recommendations as well, but anything else would take me a few days to get my hands on.
  • Anything else I should consider doing while I await the results of the blood test?

Any feedback you could provide would be very much appreciated. I will come back in and update the thread with my results as soon as I get them.

Thank you!!

Last edited:
I have my bloodwork back faster than expected:

Testosterone Serum- 591 ng/dL
LH- 6.2 mIU/mL
FSH- 2.1mIU/mL
Estradiol: 40.3 pg/ML

• There is also a note under this 'Roche ECLIA methodology' should that make a difference

If any other information would help please let me know. I have attached the full results.

My question at this point: is there anything from the blood work that is alarming? Should I do anything immediately to address the small gyno (not apparent to the eye but I can feel it), or do I just wait for the ralox to come in and start running that when I get it hopefully in the next week or so?

Thanks again in advance!

View attachment 566697

Last edited:
I have my bloodwork back faster than expected:

Testosterone Serum- 591 ng/dL
LH- 6.2 mIU/mL
FSH- 2.1mIU/mL
Estradiol: 40.3 pg/ML

• There is also a note under this 'Roche ECLIA methodology' should that make a difference

If any other information would help please let me know. I have attached the full results.

My question at this point: is there anything from the blood work that is alarming? Should I do anything immediately to address the small gyno (not apparent to the eye but I can feel it), or do I just wait for the ralox to come in and start running that when I get it hopefully in the next week or so?

Thanks again in advance!

View attachment 566697

Your e2 is a little bit high compared to your test but still in the ok range

an e2 of 40 is OK a normal male is usually between 10 to 50 so I don't think its high e2 causing you issues to be honest you could still bring it down some if you want if your free test is 500 ish then in a perfect world your e2 would be 20 ish but everyones different I feel great with my e2 higher but my test is also higher so it evens out

. I would be off to donate some blood at some point though sorry I couldn't be of more help I've never really had and gyno or e2 sides so my personal experience there is limited

Last edited:
Back