potential allergic reaction

gchild

Afternoon

Im 4 weeks into a cycle of test cyp and eq. Of the 4 injections ive done ive had a reaction to two of them.

The first reaction was fairly small, small lump and a small patch of red skin that was quite warm. At this point I went to the doctors and got it checked. Doc didnt seem too concerned, mentioned an absess but wasnt convinced but gave me a course of flucloxacillin anyhow.

The next reaction was more severe, a red slightly puffy area appeared, was warm to the touch and itchy. About the size of a hand span. This appeared on monday following the inj on the sunday. Its nearly gone now 5 days later.

Technique is to swab area of skin then swab bottle top. Use one needle to draw compounds into syringe then change needle before pinning. Try and inject slowly over course of minute and holding it steady.

I read on how to do an allergy test and have done this, drop of compound on skin then a needle through drop to pierce skin. Ive done this with both and no real reaction at either site after a couple of hours.

Just looking for some help or advice on what to do next?.

Ive read if it is an allergy each subsequent allergic reaction is worse than the last. If the advice is to stop and put pct into practice after 4 weeks then so be it. Gear will always be there my health may not

Thanks for reading

Cheers for the reply. Guess it happens, ive never been allergic to anything at all before. Its getting binned off.

Was just starting to add some weight too.

Thank you

Last edited:
Do they use ethyl oleate in their gear? It's a soy byproduct. A lot of people are allergic to it. Check into this and if it's the case then next time use a source that doesn't use it in there's. It's a solvent, but more so used to make the mixture more viscous so it's easier to draw/pin.

Good luck, brother

Just looked into it and it is in ethyl oleate. Is this likely to be the cause even though doing a skin prick test showed no reaction.

Seriously lads, thanks for replies

It could be. It may just take a larger amount to get a bad reaction than what you used on the test of your skin. I hope, for your sake, that is all it is

Last part of that norsegod has me slightly alarmed. You fear something worse?

Last edited:
Any one find this weird that there has been many new members coming on here asking questions about injection site pain or irritation...and the names are of old rappers lol. Gchild. Cmurder lol you thugs need to stop using drugs

Update on skin prick test. The site where i tested the test cyp is now slightly raised and red. Whether its allergy or dirty gear it seems its the cyp thats the cause

Skin prick to get raised and red with such a small amount of oil, I would bet a lot of money it's due to the ethyl oleate.
At least now you know for the future. Be careful because A LOT of labs are using it now.

Cheers mate. Getting hold of some in grapeseed oil tomorrow.

Thanks for everyones input. Helped a worried man out

Man I've been having reactions my last 3 runs too bro except mine have been making me feel totally whacked out. Did you experience any of that? I know that when i injected watson cyp with cottonseed it jacked me up a couple weeks ago. I also did the skin prick test with like 4 different brands of gear and got no reactions even out of the cottonseed. I'm wanting to find something in grapeseed to see if that'll work for me. Let us know how the grapeseed turns out

After first shot I had 5 days of what I thought was the flu. General flu symptons, cough, fever, tiredness, muscle ache etc. The cough and having a slightly stuffy nose hasnt really went away just nowhere near as bad

After first shot I had 5 days of what I thought was the flu. General flu symptons, cough, fever, tiredness, muscle ache etc. The cough and having a slightly stuffy nose hasnt really went away just nowhere near as bad

The reason I found my way on to this board was I was doing some research and ran across a thead from a dude on this site and the post sounded exactly like what I've been dealing with. Totally whacked out equilibrium all jacked up feeling like a damn alien

Back