Powerchews Addiction!

Bedtime chews absolutely need to be made......that would complete the cycle. Preworkout....BCAAs...Glutamine...creatine....and Bedtime

Bedtime chews absolutely need to be made......that would complete the cycle. Preworkout....BCAAs...Glutamine...creatine....and Bedtime

Anabolic Nightime Chew:

1000 mg Fadogia Agrestis
1000 mg Fenugreek PE
500 mg Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris
25 mg Zinc
500 mg Magnesium
10 mg B6
6 mg Melatonin
50 mg 5-HTP
400 mg Valerian Root

Increases testosterone, IGF-1, growth hormone, and aides in sleep.

So now that we are on the topic...what would you like to see Powerchews come out with next? There have been some ideas thrown around...I would like to see a ZMA/5-HTP bedtime test boosting chew, would also aide in sleep...or IGF chew???

Haha bro, your not taking credit for my HGH/IGF Chew are you..LOL

I agree with the feedback I have seen here. I am absolutely addicted to the Powerchews products as well. I have been using the BCAA chews for over a year straight and during the same time frame I have been cycling the creatine chews as well as running the Preworkouts as well. First off, they are extremely convienant, this along is a lock in for me. I dont have to worry about mixing and powder or having to have a drink to swallow some capsules etc. I can leave them home, in my car, gym bag, whereever. Always have them when I need them. On top of that, they taste awesome. And finally they work. I really like the creatine chews, they give me aweseome strength and muscle gain. I have a bottle of D-Test which I will be running soon.cant wait..Sj

Haha bro, your not taking credit for my HGH/IGF Chew are you..LOL

I agree with the feedback I have seen here. I am absolutely addicted to the Powerchews products as well. I have been using the BCAA chews for over a year straight and during the same time frame I have been cycling the creatine chews as well as running the Preworkouts as well. First off, they are extremely convienant, this along is a lock in for me. I dont have to worry about mixing and powder or having to have a drink to swallow some capsules etc. I can leave them home, in my car, gym bag, whereever. Always have them when I need them. On top of that, they taste awesome. And finally they work. I really like the creatine chews, they give me aweseome strength and muscle gain. I have a bottle of D-Test which I will be running soon.cant wait..Sj

Not taking credit for anything :)

I think a sleep stack would be pretty amazing......intraworkout would be great as well..

Yah I think a sleep stack would be good as well. So many good choices here. Lets keep this going..SJ

My favorite are the creatine chews, then Dtest, and finally BCAA..All three are awesome products that WORK..Period!!

SJ

Yah I think a sleep stack would be good as well. So many good choices here. Lets keep this going..SJ

My favorite are the creatine chews, then Dtest, and finally BCAA..All three are awesome products that WORK..Period!!

SJ

Yeah, they need to come out with something else soon...I know they just reformulated their Preworkout Chews and removed 1,3 DMAA and replaced it with a triple caffeine blend...so they are working on things...just need something new to the line up!!!

Yeah, they need to come out with something else soon...I know they just reformulated their Preworkout Chews and removed 1,3 DMAA and replaced it with a triple caffeine blend...so they are working on things...just need something new to the line up!!!

I concur, although Powerchews products that are currently out work, taste great, and as we know, provide convienance, lts bring out some new products for us loyal customers. Everday is a BCAA chew day for SuppJunkie, lets also make it everyday is a multi chew day as well, hint hint..SJ

dda powerchews.best ever!!!!!

Y, I had good results with those also. Def helped with libido, aggression, and strength. Its one of thouse best bang for your buck products, and then throw the Pwerchews company mix into for the Dtest chews, and its a home run..Just the convienance factor alone

Back