Prepping for 1st Cycle with Sustanon 250, Please help.

Just finishing my sust250 cycle and if I had to do it over again I would pin Mon, Weds, Sat instead of 2x per week.
Going with Test E next time.
My log is over in the "my cycle" forum if your interested.
Why do you wish you had done M/W/sat injection instead of twice a week?
I will check out your log. Thanks.

One thing I forgot to mention:

I Was diagnosed with gyno as teenager and underwent the surgery at 17. So obviously I am prone. Does that mean running higher dose of arimidex on cycle?

Thoughts?

One thing I forgot to mention:

I Was diagnosed with gyno as teenager and underwent the surgery at 17. So obviously I am prone. Does that mean running higher dose of arimidex on cycle?

Thoughts?

Just finishing my sust250 cycle and if I had to do it over again I would pin Mon, Weds, Sat instead of 2x per week.
Going with Test E next time.
My log is over in the "my cycle" forum if your interested.

wondering why you say this, i also did sust250 my first cycle and am considering my next

Testosterone, Serum 338 Low ng/dL 348 -1197

Estradiol 17.6 pg/mL 7.6-42.6
Roche ECLIA methodology

IGF
InsulinLike Growth Factor I 232 ng/ mL 75-275

Growth Hormone, Serum <0.1 ng/ mL 0.0 -2.9

LP without VLDL+Chol/HDL+CH...

HDL Cholesterol 36 Low mg/dL >39 01

LDL Cholesterol Calc 137 High mg/dL 0-99

T. Chol/HDL Ratio 5.4 High ratio units 0.0-5.0

Estimated CHD Risk 1.1 High times avg. 0.0 -1.0

Started a separate thread on the blood work as well,
Not sure where to go from here...
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/651330-blood-work-results-low-t.html

Last edited:
Curious about this (mentioned earlier in the thread) since I have a bottle of 1 mg adex capsules....

...if they're capsules pop them open and split the dosage as best you can (would be more accurate if you had a small scale).

Would you simply dissolve the portion of powder you remove from the capsule in a little bit of water and drink or how would you go about administering this...never been down this road before but have been holding off using the 1 mg capsules as I agree it would be too much for me at once.

Curious about this (mentioned earlier in the thread) since I have a bottle of 1 mg adex capsules....

...if they're capsules pop them open and split the dosage as best you can (would be more accurate if you had a small scale).

Would you simply dissolve the portion of powder you remove from the capsule in a little bit of water and drink or how would you go about administering this...never been down this road before but have been holding off using the 1 mg capsules as I agree it would be too much for me at once.

Just force open the two halves of the capsule and split the dose into two or four, if you don't have micro scales just split into lines, dab the powder up with your figure and rinse down with water.

LAB RESULTS BACK:

Testosterone Serum 366 ng/Dl Normal 348-1197

FSH 1.9mIU/ml Normal 1.5-12.4

LH 7.1mIU/ml Normal 1.7- 8.6

Estrodial 21.1 pg/ml Normal 7.6 -42

So, Test fall within the accepted "normal" range on the second LAbs, however, that is on the very low end.

Same Story with the FSH.

So better test results that previous, but still cause for concern, IMO

On a side note, My AST (SGOT) values have returned to normal (40) after only a couple days of eliminating the vicodin. :)

Just force open the two halves of the capsule and split the dose into two or four, if you don't have micro scales just split into lines, dab the powder up with your figure and rinse down with water.

I pulled the capsule apart, dumped out approx half he powder inside and put the capsule back together. Its not exact, but theyre about .5mg now. So Blood work will tell the real story on how effective it is. Planning on 2x /week Adex dsaing @ .5mg each

Back