Pretty positive my gear is bunk...

Mike Oxbig

I started injecting 100 of prop EOD and half a ml of T.E. 500 2x week nearly 3 and a half weeks ago and have yet to notice anything whatsoever. On 3 seperate occasions I had to wait 72 hours between prop injections, but that shouldn't of had an effect on the onset at this point.

Why would an online source send bunk gear? I thougt that was limited to buying juice in person, I honestly can't wrap my mind around the idea of a someone going through the trouble of creating fake gear/shipping it out when they simply could make more profit and waste less time by sending nothing out.

I found this source on eroids, it is of relation to Lou Ferrigno(if that is too much info let me know and I'll edit it out.)

Many of their products are constantly out of stock and they close down their site during non-business hours, this gave me a bit of a comfort level when purchasing but I guess that was probably the sole purpose of these tactics.

Here is the kicker; I placed a $500 order(stupid for a first time order, I know) and decided to refund my payment after about a day. The package showed up a few days later so I sent these guys 3 seperate e-mails asking where they wanted me to re-send the $500 and got nothing back. WTF? So although it looks like I got scammed, I got the bunk gear for free...

I would like to post pictures I have of the gear, but I'll wait to see if that is against the rules before posting. The gear is home brew but the HCG has a bunch of Chinese writing all over it, not something I would typically expect if these guys were intentionally trying to screw me over... This whole situation really doesn't add up for shit.

Edit- Lab results: i48.tinypic.com/v6876u.jpg

Last edited:
I started injecting 100 of prop EOD and half a ml of T.E. 500 2x week nearly 3 and a half weeks ago and have yet to notice anything whatsoever. On 3 seperate occasions I had to wait 72 hours between prop injections, but that shouldn't of had an effect on the onset at this point.

Why would an online source send bunk gear? I thougt that was limited to buying juice in person, I honestly can't wrap my mind around the idea of a someone going through the trouble of creating fake gear/shipping it out when they simply could make more profit and waste less time by sending nothing out.

I found this source on eroids, it is of relation to Lou Ferrigno(if that is too much info let me know and I'll edit it out.)

Many of their products are constantly out of stock and they close down their site during non-business hours, this gave me a bit of a comfort level when purchasing but I guess that was probably the sole purpose of these tactics.

Here is the kicker; I placed a $500 order(stupid for a first time order, I know) and decided to refund my payment after about a day. The package showed up a few days later so I sent these guys 3 seperate e-mails asking where they wanted me to re-send the $500 and got nothing back. WTF? So although it looks like I got scammed, I got the bunk gear for free...

I would like to post pictures I have of the gear, but I'll wait to see if that is against the rules before posting. The gear is home brew but the HCG has a bunch of Chinese writing all over it, not something I would typically expect if these guys were intentionally trying to screw me over... This whole situation really doesn't add up for shit.

Why are you buying home brew from a website? Yes, you can post a picture of the gear on here. You just cant say where you got it from. Please post a pic of the HCG too. Did you experience any pup after the prop applications? One last thing, you can taste a small drop of the oil. If it tastes like straight oil, then you got bunk. If it stings a little and makes your mouth a little numb then its not straight oil. That doesnt mean its good though. Best advice is to post a picture.
And by the way. There are some very good sources on eroids, but there are just as many bad ones. The system they have for ranking them sucks. Its not a good place to find a source. You might be able to learn a little there, but dont make your decision based on the info you read there only.

1y1hfp.jpg

Edit- Not sure why the picture isn't embedding. Just copy this into your browser:

i50.tinypic.com/1y1hfp.jpg

Its tough to say for sure. It might be legit just weak gear. You should notice something but 3 1/2 weeks is still pretty early. I'd try it for another 3 before I ruled it out.

Iv had plenty of fake gear from online sources, mostly from overseas tho, domestic stuff is usually good. But it does happen man. At least it's free haha.

Why are you buying home brew from a website? Yes, you can post a picture of the gear on here. You just cant say where you got it from. Please post a pic of the HCG too. Did you experience any pup after the prop applications? One last thing, you can taste a small drop of the oil. If it tastes like straight oil, then you got bunk. If it stings a little and makes your mouth a little numb then its not straight oil. That doesnt mean its good though. Best advice is to post a picture.
And by the way. There are some very good sources on eroids, but there are just as many bad ones. The system they have for ranking them sucks. Its not a good place to find a source. You might be able to learn a little there, but dont make your decision based on the info you read there only.
Yes, I experienced PIP after prop. Just put a drop of oil on my tongue, it is definitely not straight oil. I washed with mouth wash after and still have a very strong chemical taste in my mouth right now.

Yes, I experienced PIP after prop. Just put a drop of oil on my tongue, it is definitely not straight oil. I washed with mouth wash after and still have a very strong chemical taste in my mouth right now.

I'd keep rocking it for 8 weeks. If at 8 weeks you haven't noticed diddly then the culprit is either gear or diet - only bloods will tell you for sure.

Does the source ryme with bulk and happen to be highly ranked on eroids? Not surprised because eroids sucks imo!

thats a long time with no results. that shits prolly fake. go sell them to one of your retard friends at the gym & order new shit from a reputable source

I can tell you that HCG is probably legit, I use the same brand and I tested it and it was legit. Gear looks home made tho...good luck!

Most of the fake gear I've seen came from on-line !!

What do you mean? I think you meant to say "most of the gear ive seen came from online".
There are tons of solid online sources.
And there are tons of shitty online sources.
But you know what, the solid ones are in it for the long haul, and the shitty ones come and go. Thats why i say, find a solid source and stick with them.

So how do my numbers look for being 4 weeks in?

My last injection was 7 days ago, I suppose I will just abort the cycle and start over in another month but all I have is an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), hopefully that will be enough to keep estrogen in check.

numbers are way up. now stoop your bitching and contact your guy and pay him the money you owe. thats my 2 cents

numbers are way up. now stoop your bitching and contact your guy and pay him the money you owe. thats my 2 cents
I sent him 2 e-mails and 1 PM on eroids and haven't received a reply. I don't know what else to do. FWIW, he didn't send out the whole order, I got about $200 worth. I guess he was going to send out the other half in a 2nd package, but I have no idea why he hasen't responded.

His sheet isn't showing up for me, what's his test levels?
A bit over 4900(total) 1400(free).

Back