Pro-Hormones! I Think I Really Messed Up! Please Help Me!

needspractice

[UPDATE] – AND I NEED YOUR HELP!

Ok. So I took Super DMZ 2.0 with LMG. Man do I feel messed up at the moment. I do not know what is going on with myself. I have had several problems and I am not sure what it is. I will list a few to see what you guys think.

1. After a few weeks off I hit the GYM a little bit and had almost whole body muscle cramps that were severe I mean to the point where I had to take an ICE bath; muscle relaxer bath; put soothing lotion on my muscles; and take Tylenol or Ibuprofen.
2. Joints and arms hurt; mainly in my wrist and elbows but sometimes in my back. I think mainly in my wrist and elbows because of my video game addiction problem in the past but just seems to have gotten worse; and from my back from starting to play golf a lot; I have been swinging hard and often.
3. I think I do have a form of IBS though that is always at bay; hasn’t acted up in a while but thought I would just note that.
4. One thing I did want to mention is that I think I severely over trained. I do remember being on SDZ and my arms feeling like they were going to explode. I work out some of my body way to hard and did not spread works out around to different muscle groups like I should of. I latterly had to stop working out my arms because I could barely move them they felt so thick.
5. I have been taking pro-hormones off and on for years since like 25. I am wondering if I did any major damage to myself? I do not notice anything major; just the fact that for example my color bone hurts always when I do dips. Like my bones are not strong enough to hold my upper body. I did have a bird chest growing up for the longest time and even my dad made fun of me. That is why I worked out so hard for so long. I was naturally around 135 lbs. and now I can’t get under 185 lbs. I am just wondering if I am bigger than my bones can support; and if I am how do I fix this because I think I am all muscle and can’t lose the weight?
6. Even joints in my hands; fingers; and right toe and foot seem to easily hurt. I thought I might have some kind of rudimentary arthritis but I told the Doctor what I thought I had and when he did blood work he said that they didn’t find anything.
7. When I had it bad the muscle jerks at night I had heat flashes and sometimes sweating but I do not have any of that now; the only thing I have now is muscle twitching at night if it happens. I really feel like I damaged some nerves somewhere and they need some time to heal. My question is how long does it take or do nerves even heal if you have overtrained for like a couple of years?
8. [MAIN PROBLEM] Sleeping. This goes off and on it is so weird. I get these weird muscle twitches like jerks that only happen when I’m trying to go to sleep. It will come and go; like one time it lasted for a week and I went to the Doctor and had blood work done and he said everything was fine; and it finally went a way for a while. Then like a month later or sooner it will pop in and hit me again and mess up my whole sleep schedule and I can’t sleep at all. Then after a few days it goes away. I do not think I proper PCT at all for this cycle and I am afraid that I messed something up. There was one time however that it was acting up and I started talking Revolution PCT and it fixed it. Then just last night I took Revolution PCT; Pure TEST; Cycle Assists and 300 MG of Magnesium; and it happened again. I also worked out very mildly a couple hours before bed and half a beer only early that day. I haven’t been drinking at all. When I wake up I feel great; walk around no problem; go to school; nothing noticeable. My elbows feel a little wore out and so do my wrists; but that’s it.

Guys I could really use your help. I have really bad health insurance. I can go to the Doctor up to 5 times per year and only up to 500 dollars per visit. I already used two for my foot and one for the blood test. I do not know what to do? I have never had this sleeping problem before when taking pro hormones. I do not know if it is Super DMZ or just finally all these pro hormones finally caught up to me. Is this healable or has anyone else had this problem?

*I did take some OxyElite the DMAA version for a while and did not like that. Maybe a couple of weeks.

Here is what I am taking off and on trying to figure out the right dose to give me sleep:

Finaflex PureTest
Finaflex Revolution PCT
Tribulus Raw Power
Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist
Natural Vitality Natural Calm [Been taking this every night]

Sometimes I take at random times:

Osteo Bi-Flex [I think this one could be a problem]
GNC Maximum Greens
Flintstone Vitamins
Equate One Daily Men’s
Equate Calcium 500+D
Echinacea
Vitamin C 1000MG

Thinking about taking to see if it helps:

Phenibut
Lift Mode 5HTP

I know that some of you guys are going to say that you are on too much stuff. Well sometimes I come completely off of everything for like a couple of months and eventually the sleep muscle twitches come back. The only other thing I can think of is that I have very low testosterone at the moment. Last time I had trouble sleeping I took Revolution PCT and Magnesium and I sleep like a baby for a long time.

The only other trigger could be

Gold Standard Whey and the amino acids in it. I had a small protein shake before I went to bed a few hours earlier and had a huge dinner. O wait that might have a problem as well. I had dinner at like 9:00 PM and went to be at 10. But how could that cause muscle twitching.

Also my dad says he only need about 5-6 hours of sleep. I could be over sleeping. I try to get 9 to 12.

Also I think I might have some anxiety because I am use to making six figures and working 12 hours a day. I did that for 10 years of my life. Now I am a poor college student which my wife takes care of me. I wonder if this could be psychology as well.

There was a time when I had Amino Acids 2222 and Gold standard Whey Protein that was expired and the lid was not sealed tight. I had they for a little while; wonder if my body had toxic amino acids for a while and now reacts to them?

Well I slept great for the past few weeks. The only thing I did different was work out a little late by very easily; not hard. Eat a late dinner. Had a half of a beer; and maybe mix cycle assist with Revolution PCT and pure test before I went to bed. And had a small protein shake before dinner.

Also do you think I could have over trained because my body just feels like it needs a lot of rest? I worked out tri-ceps like a week and a half ago mildly and they still hurt today; pretty bad. I think I need a long break. And if I do need a long break how do I work out so I don’t lose everything even though I am injured. I just feel like a lot of my muscle are injured.

Summary Questions:

1. I know this is a lot. I was just hoping someone could shed some light on all of this.
2. Please advise me on what to do or if there is anything I can do.
3. Also I do not have very good insurance pretty much if any so I am relying on you guys.
4. Please help me.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. I hope you have a wonderful day. Please help!

Best,
Needspractice

Well first of all, you fucked up, second, you need to run pct like this:
Week 1-2: 100mg a day of Liquid Clomid(Clomiphene citrate) 40mg a day of liquid Tamox(Nolvadex)
Week 2-4: 50mg a day of liquid Clomid(Clomiphene citrate)20mg a day of liquid Tamox(Nolvadex)
Weeks 1-4: HCGenerate by N2BM
After this you should feel better, and third, stay the hell away from Prohormones, they're dirty, cheap, and legal, an they make you feel like garabe, get your diet and training down, then maybe you can cycle, like a year or two from now

your a mess bro. you need to do a proper post cycle therapy (pct). the PH pct's are just bullshit in a can.

clomid, nolva, hcg.

get some bloodwork done too and have that evaluated by people on forums, sometimes doctors don't do good evaluations.

don't do any more PH's after you get your endocrine system back to normal.

stop taking all this shit. it sounds like you are killing yourself.

Last edited:
@getfitgabe

I agree I fucked up. Is it too late to run a PCT or will it still help?

I will never take PHs again. I will definite build natural first and then move to the real stuff when I get more experienced.

@detroitdrugzzz93

I am messed up and I do need to do a PCT.

I will not do any more PHs

I will stop taking all that shit; am I to late or am I going to die now?

UPDATE:

Ok I might have found something. Last night my head was raised and I was not flat on my back. When I got flat on my back the spasms went away. Right now I just got home from hitting some golf balls real hard and my middle back start to hurt I think from straining. I went to start taking a nap and of course I felt some spasms. I had a pillow under my head and was lifted up. When I took the pillow away and lay flat they subsided I believe.

I wonder if I have injured a nerve or have a pinched nerve or something. I do not have major pain when normal walking or hanging around; but if I hit a couple of large buckets of golf balls pretty hard I have some major pain in my rear center back.

I wonder since my joints have been all sucked up and dry and I did not do a proper PCT I am feeling all sore and weak.

[UPDATE]

I just had a great night sleep again; no problems. I used no pillow and put muscle relaxer cream on my back. The only thing I took was Natural Calm Magnesium Supplement before bed. I really feel it has something to do with a sore back; nothing major just need rest. I hope this is the case but I could be wrong.

Also here are my labs.

Why do people even use pro-hormones? If I'm going to potentially ruin my endocrine system I would at least go balls to the wall.

I could be; how would I find out for sure?

I don't know... Check to see if your balls are still there, and you dick didn't turn into a little sandy vagina...
We all gets aches and pains but like, man, nothing what you have! I feel bad for you... Maybe you're really fucking paranoid and need medical help?
Maybe you can get your dad to kiss your right toe and foot better.... Might help out.

Don't feed the troll guys. He's been saying "I'll never touch AAS or pro-hormones again ever" for months and months. He's been banned from other boards for posting this same crap. He is either a troll or just incredibly foolish.

Don't feed the troll guys. He's been saying "I'll never touch AAS or pro-hormones again ever" for months and months. He's been banned from other boards for posting this same crap. He is either a troll or just incredibly foolish.

He just sucks at life Dre.
How can one suck so badly at life, honestly?

@enzo321

I agree; that is what I am going to do for now on if I ever do it again.

@German89

My dick is still there and works great according to my wife. My balls are nice and low and not tight; hanging great; no vagina present.

My dad kicked me out when I was young. So I do not think he would want to do that.

@DreDay187

I am not a troll; and I was not banned I was put on hold. I will be back to repost all this shit when it lifts.

@German89

Back