Pro Labs Pharmaceuticals Real or Fake? (Please Help)

ImAuNatural

Hey guys,

I'm new to the game and this will be my first time riding a bike. I have lurked around for a long time and have done some research and decided to go for it. I found this company located in the USA as im in the US and don't want to have to deal with customs but I wouldn't mind it as long as I found a legit source. Anyways I found the company and the guy offered me some products and I tyold him I would like to run test e at 500mg per week for about 10 weeks. I also stated that I wanted some Nolvadex for my PCT and some Adex for while on cycle just in case. He then sent me the links to all the products I had asked for and so I added them to the cart on the website, I went ahead and placed the order and normally I wouldnt do this unless I knew for sure it wasnt a scam or some bunk gear but there was an option to pay via COD (Cash On Delivery) si I can make sure I have the product in hand before I pay. This of course still wont determine if it is real tea or not so thats why I am asking anyone on here if they may know. The company the product was made by is called "Pro Lab Pharmaceuticals".The company name is not a source either its just the name of the company that makes it. Please respond and let me know any info you have on this or advice its all much appreciated.View attachment 558356View attachment 558357

Back