Prohormone Supplements Gone...Now What?

KP25

Hello,

Hope the experience/experts can help tell me what to take and achieve the results I set.

Current Size -
Height: 5'9
Weight: 154-160 lbs

Supplements I used earlier this year -
IronMagLabs DMZ 3.0
IronMagLabs Advanced Cycle Support
VitalLabs Post Cycle 3X
Prime Male Natural Testosterone
Bullnox Preworkout Test Igniter

Before the 2015 Prohormone Ban, I purchased the DMZ 3.0 and liked the results it had given me. Since it has been discontinued IronMagLabs now sells DMZ 4.0. I did some research and the reviews on it seems it doesn't have the same effect as DMZ 3.0. When I was done with the DMZ 3.0 cycle and after my post cycle was complete I started using Prime Male. It works fine to keep and maintain the size I had put on, but since July I have not taken any supplements besides whey protein. Since mid November until now I have been slacking and inconsistent with going to the gym.

Well I'm ready to change my focus and get back into the gym consistently and have been looking for new supplements/products to take to help achieve maximum results within a few weeks.

What I am trying to accomplish is get to about 160-165lbs of lean muscle mass and at the same time get cut/tone from it.

I hope you can help me out ASAP since I am ready to get right into building muscle. Thanks!

If you're not going to use real gear, my advice would be to get some assault or jacked, bulk glutamine, beta alanine, creatine, l-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, bcaas, zma, carnitine and some hc generate. I've made awesome gains with that combo gear less and prohormone free. Add gear and of course an excellent diet and it's nearly impossible not to grow. If you're goal is just 165 lean, I don't see why what I've mentioned couldn't get you there with diet. Put in the work reap the rewards! Keep posted on how it's going!

all that stuff that is 'banned' is not FDA approved (for a reason),, there are some health and liver issues with all this stuff, and half of it is junk, imo. On the other hand, injectable testosterone is FDA approved and perfectly safe and healthy for the average individual,, and it 'works', you can put on 30+ pounds in 6 months with a moderate dose of 250mg a week of test.

honestly , good diet and training , u can achieve what want you to within a few months assuming your natural hormones are in check . You can still achieve much more for ur frame . 10lb more at ur height can be done very quickly . keep protein high , train and rest hard and u can do it without taking the risks or using any other thing that can potentially have unwanted risks to your body . i promise , a few months , nothing but good diet

Hello,

Hope the experience/experts can help tell me what to take and achieve the results I set.

Current Size -
Height: 5'9
Weight: 154-160 lbs

Supplements I used earlier this year -
IronMagLabs DMZ 3.0
IronMagLabs Advanced Cycle Support
VitalLabs Post Cycle 3X
Prime Male Natural Testosterone
Bullnox Preworkout Test Igniter

Before the 2015 Prohormone Ban, I purchased the DMZ 3.0 and liked the results it had given me. Since it has been discontinued IronMagLabs now sells DMZ 4.0. I did some research and the reviews on it seems it doesn't have the same effect as DMZ 3.0. When I was done with the DMZ 3.0 cycle and after my post cycle was complete I started using Prime Male. It works fine to keep and maintain the size I had put on, but since July I have not taken any supplements besides whey protein. Since mid November until now I have been slacking and inconsistent with going to the gym.

Well I'm ready to change my focus and get back into the gym consistently and have been looking for new supplements/products to take to help achieve maximum results within a few weeks.

What I am trying to accomplish is get to about 160-165lbs of lean muscle mass and at the same time get cut/tone from it.

I hope you can help me out ASAP since I am ready to get right into building muscle. Thanks!

Eat more and lift friend. Eat and lift. Nothing happens without lots of good food. Thats better than any prohormone. Do that and you may see 180lbs in 3-4 months.

all that stuff that is 'banned' is not FDA approved (for a reason),, there are some health and liver issues with all this stuff, and half of it is junk, imo. On the other hand, injectable testosterone is FDA approved and perfectly safe and healthy for the average individual,, and it 'works', you can put on 30+ pounds in 6 months with a moderate dose of 250mg a week of test.

This, and if you want to do it right the first time. Do Test ONLY. 12 weeks at 500mg/wk, plus diet, training, and sleep gave me 28lbs.

ProHormones work, but destroy your body in the process. Do it right, or do it natural.

If you're not going to use real gear, my advice would be to get some assault or jacked, bulk glutamine, beta alanine, creatine, l-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, bcaas, zma, carnitine and some hc generate. I've made awesome gains with that combo gear less and prohormone free. Add gear and of course an excellent diet and it's nearly impossible not to grow. If you're goal is just 165 lean, I don't see why what I've mentioned couldn't get you there with diet. Put in the work reap the rewards! Keep posted on how it's going!

Just started hitting the gym and getting back into it a few days ago. I'm going to search and buy some products today and start using them next week. Any recommendations on products and/or meals to eat daily? Thanks!

honestly , good diet and training , u can achieve what want you to within a few months assuming your natural hormones are in check . You can still achieve much more for ur frame . 10lb more at ur height can be done very quickly . keep protein high , train and rest hard and u can do it without taking the risks or using any other thing that can potentially have unwanted risks to your body . i promise , a few months , nothing but good diet

Thanks for the tips and advice! Regarding eating lots of food and dieting correctly, any way you could provide a meal plan or send a link to where I could get the info, thank you.

This, and if you want to do it right the first time. Do Test ONLY. 12 weeks at 500mg/wk, plus diet, training, and sleep gave me 28lbs.

ProHormones work, but destroy your body in the process. Do it right, or do it natural.

If I were to use this, where would I be able to get some? Also, any other products to go along with it to to prevent any harm? With so many products out there makes it difficult to choose the one which will work the way it is supposed to. Looking forward to your answer, thanks!

Just started hitting the gym and getting back into it a few days ago. I'm going to search and buy some products today and start using them next week. Any recommendations on products and/or meals to eat daily? Thanks!

you just started a 'few days ago' !? And you wanna buy 'products' and start using them. Save your money and buy FOOD, the most anabolic compound known to man.
If you just started in the gym you don't need any other 'product'

you just started a 'few days ago' !? And you wanna buy 'products' and start using them. Save your money and buy FOOD, the most anabolic compound known to man.
If you just started in the gym you don't need any other 'product'

When I say I started in the gym I mean I have started to go consistently 4-5 days a week again. The last few weeks I was eating whatever and was only going to the gym about 1-2 times a week.

Back