proline

great gear great shipping! got mine in less than a week. and that was over a holiday. huge bump for p diddy's gear.

Never a problem here, always got my goodies around a weeks time. Not sure if any of you bro's know but ProLine is coming out with Waterbase Suspension in about 1wk.

If it was not packaged well there would be hell to pay, someone I used to use went down because of broken packaging (thats what the post office said).

No real point in having a website except attracting yet more unwanted attention.

Want to see pictures, look in the PIX forum.

corteztk1982 said:
what do you mean mudge?

pretty self explanatory to me. if your scource was a bafoon and sent you gear in an envelope you would want to fuck him up. and the board is a great place for that to occur. you can see pics of his gear in the pic forum. and the website idea is dumb. its an advertisement basically. not a good idea.

Most guys package real good,- but think of the odds here, eventually there is always a chance something will get caught in a conveyor belt somewhere and break open.

I have worked as a shipper/receiver and done warehouse time as well, and these things happen. When you work that kind of job, you see people breaking belt jams with thier FEET half the time. I have also put in time at UPS some years ago, and people throw crap all the time, thats how it is. Heck, we had people throwing packages against the trailors to "accidentaly" see what is inside and if it was worth taking, if not then the box would either get shipped and taped up at the next location, or reported and taped up right then and there.

I'm sure USPS is much nicer, but occasionally I get squished packages. You will often find an envelope well taped etc inside your box, but again, odds. My guy that went down was around for years before this happened, around christmas time last year.

It is in everyones best interest for good packaging, so unless there is some half assed operation out there, everyone will do a decent job. Even if using a fake return addy, eventually you will ship from the same location again - and can be identified by someone and they can probably try to hold you/watch you and take your stuff out back and check the package to see what you are shipping, so of course they care about shipping quality for you and them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back