PROP & EQ.... HEATING METHODS?

FINESSE

Starting a PROP & EQ cycle, anyone got any advice on a heating method for pins/gear to decrease site soreness and pain from PROP EOD inj's? Also any advice or feedback on my following course of aciton would be appreciated

Some Background info:
Been about a year and half since my first cycle of test propinate and deca. The Test went really well but my body did not respond well to the deca and thus I halted use of it after 2 1/2 weeks and finished the 10 week cycle of the Test Prop @ 100mg EOD. Got surprisingly solid, cut gains of about 17 lbs from the test prop alone! A side from the chronic injec site soreness/numbness and the few fevers or headaches, It went quite smoothly.

Currently
Since than I have lost all of my gains and have been in the phase of getting back into shape after a long hiatus of recovering from a shoulder injury (rotator cuff). Been done with therapy for a while, and been lifting enough to go hard again. Going to be start my second cycle within the next week and would greatly appreciate any advice, suggestions regarding my current plan.

100 mg EOD of Test Propinate for 10 weeks
200 mg @ twice weekly of EQuipoise for 12weeks (400 mg a week total)

I train 5 days a week and diet well, Ive got a good sense of overal fitness and weightlifting due to my past job as a personal trainer

Body Stats:
23 (and already have reached my growing potential)
6'3
201 lbs
Aprox. 17% body fat :(

Important that I be done with my cycle by May as I am flying overseas and do not want to have to take my gear and pins aboard a plane.

Back