Protein Bars

Tex955

I see a ton of Protein Bars any recomendations I tried the Muscletech ones are those any good
Thank you

i hate the detour bars, i like the labrada strawberry cheesecake if i have to eat one. I try not to eat those things though.

Im very anti-bar!! ever read the labels?? junk junk junk with MAYBE a couple good ingredients in some.
whole foods is the way to go!

I used to eat the bars but they are way over priced! Nitro Tech bars are almost $3.00 a bar! Just buy a tub of protein powder!

i love the tri o plex chocolate coconut bars, they're sooo good, but i hate the fact that they have soy protein isolate. my favorite bar is probably nitro tech crunchy chocolate crisp because it tastes awesome, it's like a treat instead of a bar, and it only has 2 grams of sugar. most other bars that taste as good as this bar usually have way too much sugar........and other bars with low sugar can't even compare to the taste in my opinion. 97 percent of the protein is whey protein isolate too if i'm not mistaken. great bar, but ya, bars are pricey. it's a once in a while thing. i stick to good powders.

I also rarely eat them, but if I do I go for Protein Plus, peanut butter flavor...I think it's by Powerbar. Tastes pretty good.

Back