PSL deliver (again)...........

Leiurus

Vae Victis
The purpose of this thread is to give my honest and straightforward feedback regarding the service I've received so far from the well known sponsor PSL.

To start with, and to make things totally clear, I have NOT blood tested any of their products. I have so far purchased GH and orals from them and have just ran their GH for a few weeks, experiencing the common GH sides but this statement is not backed up by any blood work. However, I now have GH from different suppliers that I need to test and I will obviously submit PSL product to the exact same test, I will let you know how the results went.

I haven't tested their orals yet, from the EP line, and therefore can't make a statement on the potency / purity. All I can say is that I've heard mostly good things from the EP line, once again I will let you know how I like them but this won't happen soon as I don't plan to cycle in a very near future, I'm simply stocking up.

I've been out of the game for a few years, I've never used Unc Z products and TBH I don't know much about him, his products, etc...so I don't know anything about the rumors, hear says, etc...about him and PSL.

Even if I were more informed, it is my nature to make an opinion by myself and to be very cautious with rumors, therefore I will give MY opinion regarding the service that I received from them.

Finally, I'm just a member here and have no interest in bashing or praising the products/ services of anyone. In this game like with anything in my life, I never recommend anyone / anything unless I've tested it myself and should I be scammed or disappointed I just move forward. Anyone can f***k me but no one ever f****d me twice.

I placed my first order with PSL a couple of months ago. The order went smoothly, I experienced prompt answers to my e-mails, etc...It is not the first time I'm ordering stuff so I knew what to expect and I've been very pleased with how my e-mails were answered, the order processed, etc...It was a trial order of course, small parcel, but I received it really quickly. The product was very carefully packed, nothing but good things to say about this first order.

I then placed a much more substantial order. Once again, the ordering process went smoothly, even though the payment method changed, upon my request, I can therefore testify that whatever the payment method it does not hinder the service quality.

Shit happens, and it did this time, with my package being seized by the customs...I tried to retrieve this parcel, so I had to open it at the customs. I can therefore testify that the seizure was not a result of lousy packaging, address mistake, etc...or anything like that. Just bad luck, as it happened to most of us as it will happen again in the future. The packaged was as stellar as the first one, strictly nothing wrong to say about it.

I informed PSL of the situation, explaining how it went, sending them the seizure notice, etc...At this time I was obviously quite pissed off as the order was substantial but as it has been said several times, if you're not ready to lose bucks here and there then you're in the wrong scene.

Not only have they been helpful and comprehensive but I enjoyed a re-send of my order. I have just received it and I must say that going from a dry loss of money to and actual delivery of the products is pretty awesome.

So, I my modest opinion, and in MY book, PSL are GTG. I am 100% happy with their service so far and would recommend them anytime. I don't care about the recent rants about them, from my point of view, and until I've tested their products (blood test / results), they're are rock solid and are standing out of this crowd when it comes to service. I really wish that all suppliers had 50% of their professionalism.

so you received a notice and then tried to claim your pack? is that correct. did i read that right. you went to customs and saw your package and nothing was done to you. im curious so please respond to this question.

so you received a notice and then tried to claim your pack? is that correct. did i read that right. you went to customs and saw your package and nothing was done to you. im curious so please respond to this question.

Sure I will :)

Actually I wrote a pretty long thread about it, but it has been deleted by mistake by a moderator, I posted it a day the forum was bombed with spam....

I live in an Asian country where steroids are OTC. AAS are OTC but HGH is controlled, even though it is more or less tolerated (understand: cops have better things to do than chasing BBers). I therefore had a chance to retrieve my package if I could argue it was not controlled substance, and shouldn't have been slammed too hard should have it been tested.

To cut it short (because I will re-post the thread some time, I saved the draft somewhere), I went there and said it was peptides. I actually almost got it back. However the FDA counter told me that because the peptides I had in my parcel were not approved in the country, I could not get my parcel as it was considered as an import of non-FDA approved cosmetics. Should have they found it in my luggage back from oversea they would have let me get through (yes, it doesn't make sense but it is word for word what the FDA girl told me)

what other sources have you tried to make this one stand out above the rest?

A handful of online sources, I'm by no mean the AAS Michelin guide, I talk only from my personal experience. It was 3 to 5 years ago, none of them are still active, I'm not contesting that the scene might have changed and that contemporary online sources all match this standard but TBH I doubt it.

Back then I settled with Redicat as my regular source. Also used the Eastern countries based guy who was the first to make satchets, can't remember the name but you probably see who I'm talking about. In all honesty I can't remember the name of the rest, if names is what you're looking for.

no just curious what was so outstanding. im still not sure why most of you guys use international sources. takes forever to wire payment, pick up funds, wait for shipping, wait for customs. pain in the ass. domestic is the way to go.

no just curious what was so outstanding. im still not sure why most of you guys use international sources. takes forever to wire payment, pick up funds, wait for shipping, wait for customs. pain in the ass. domestic is the way to go.

I have a feeling it has more to do with price than anything. A lot of guys (like me) take a long time to make the decision to start using gear and aren't in any kind of rush to get it in their hands. I haven't ordered, but I have perused more or less all of the sources I've seen discussed on this forum and PSL is definitely the cheapest.

- You guys in the US need to understand that the "gear culture" is not as present in every country as it is in yours...With BBing/Powerlifting being so popular, a national sport like football, a system where students can enter high-end Universities on behalf of their sport performance, etc...the percentage of juicers is more than 100 times higher than in my homecountry. I wouldn't even be able to find a domestc source if I wanted to back there, there was may be 1 or 2 juicers in my gym and they were using online sources as well, the market is simply not big enough for people bothering with running a domestic business.

- Most countries do not schedule AAS on the same list than you guys, so the worst that can happen if your stuff get seized is just to not receive it, therefore there's no stress in ordering from oversea.

- I think you over estimate the processing time. My first order was on my doorstep 7 days after placing it, not such a long time IMO. Anyway I'm patient an plan my cycles ahead so delivery time is not an issue.

- As I said PSL service is outstanding and I confirm it. Beyond the general smooth ordering process, I can tell you that few sources would have done a full re-send of such a substantial order.

- Most countries do not schedule AAS on the same list than you guys, so the worst that can happen if your stuff get seized is just to not receive it, therefore there's no stress in ordering from oversea.

- I think you over estimate the processing time. My first order was on my doorstep 7 days after placing it, not such a long time IMO. Anyway I'm patient an plan my cycles ahead so delivery time is not an issue.

- As I said PSL service is outstanding and I confirm it. Beyond the general smooth ordering process, I can tell you that few sources would have done a full re-send of such a substantial order.

Those are some Very Wise , Reasonable and kinda Obvious Points Bro - Thank You.

..and your little adventure you posted about is Very Interesting ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY !!

Those are some Very Wise , Reasonable and kinda Obvious Points Bro - Thank You.

..and your little adventure you posted about is Very Interesting ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY !!

So hows your U.S domestic service? I plan on placing an order and was wondering if domestic would be the better route to avoid issues with customs, im ok with paying the extra money.

Back