pump and filter setup

house1

Community Veteran
was wondering if there was a pump and filter setup that the common shmoe as myself can pick up to filter his gear???

Well if you have the right threading on your faucet you can screw in a water aspirator. When you turn your faucet on full blast it makes a vacuum in it's side arm. Then you just need some tubing to connect the aspirator to the side arm of a vacuum flask and a fritted glass filter, or a Buchner flilter and some filter paper. you could use coffee filters too maybe. You would also need a rubber seal btwn the filter and your flask. I bet you could find these things on ebay, but don't get pissed at me if the asp doesnt fit your faucet :)

You would need a 45mm thread squat reservoir so that a 45mm bottle top filter could screw on, 47mm dia membrane filters to go in the bottle top filter and a pump/vacuum to pull/push the oil through depending on which inlet/outlet you use on the bottle top filter.
You would then need a dispenser to dose out accuratley.
You would then need to be able to clean and autoclave all the parts after each use to make sterile.
Probably out of your price range tbh.

Back