Pushing oil through filter to sterilize or buy pre sterilized

Body_weight02

So I have 1 vial of local garage lab gear left (yeah, I know local bad...everywhere else good). The stuff is super strong and has way too much solvent so the pip is horrible (have labs to prove potency). In the past I always baked and filtered the stuff, but never flushed the filter out with more oil. It seems that you need to push about 2cc oil through the filter after to get what was left behind. So question is, if I flush with whatever oil (cotton/grape seed) will it need to be sterilized before or will pushing it through the filter (.20) sterilize it?

So I have 1 vial of local garage lab gear left (yeah, I know local bad...everywhere else good). The stuff is super strong and has way too much solvent so the pip is horrible (have labs to prove potency). In the past I always baked and filtered the stuff, but never flushed the filter out with more oil. It seems that you need to push about 2cc oil through the filter after to get what was left behind. So question is, if I flush with whatever oil (cotton/grape seed) will it need to be sterilized before or will pushing it through the filter (.20) sterilize it?
what did you end up doing Bodyweight? did it pin easily?

what did you end up doing Bodyweight? did it pin easily?

Went to Walmart and got a bottle of grape seed off the shelf...lol. Figured a .20 filter should sterilize it on its own. Then I just followed regular protocol. Heat the gear (vented with a pin to evaporate some solvent) and the oil in the oven, ran the gear through the filter in a clean vial, then ran 2cc oil right behind it. End product is still only 10cc, but pins like butter. 1st pin was 3 days ago in my worse spot (quads) with zero pip.
I know that some advise against buying local gear, but in my experience local stuff is always gtg. Since they are selling face to face or through a middle man they can’t afford to screw anybody because they’ll get ratted out. This does increase you chances of getting tatted on yourself I guess too. But, I still recommend at least filtering to protect yourself.

Back