Q for bigdaddy22

muddy

What was it like to train with two of the top 205'ers in the world? I think that it must have been an amazing experience.

Actually I was fortunate enought to actually train and get in the ring with Quinton, but not wit Tito. training with Quinton is quite an experience, the guy has to be one of themost laid back and cool people that I have met. They both work like animals and it shows when they fight. Quinton actuallt trained with me about a year ago and up until about 6 months or so. His kickboxing needed work so he cam aroun with Colin. His technique was not the best, but he is probably the strongest person I have ever been in the ring with. As for Tito I had the opportunity to train with him about4 months or so ago. his attitude is not much different than what you see on tv. He has a very arrogant way about him, and we really did not talk much. We were both hitting bags , and he actually got in the ring and hit pads right before me. My experience with Rampage is much better than my experience with Tito , I still see Quinton every now and then at tournaments and stuff, and he is cool as ever. I hope that kinda gives you an idea of what you wanted to know

There's some videos of Rampage on ironlife and they're funny as hell. Definitely gotta see them if you haven't.

Back