Quality vs. Quantity

BattlePhrog

Hello all,

I have a question for the masses and hoping some vets can chime in and clear up a misunderstanding, if this is a repost/double post or has been stated in another thread ( i couldn't find anything like it in my reading ) I will gladly remove it as I don't want to waste anyone's time with unnecessary space and crap filling up the forum. First I will start off by saying I understand everyone's wired differently thru DNA and how their body reacts to certain agents whether it be allergens, foods, diets, supplements and of course their gear. My question is very simple, are there specific labs( i don't want to drop dimes or put anyone on blast.. i might have just got a bunk batch or whatever so i don't wish to put anyone down for their quality of gear) that tend to be less effective or cause unwanted/undesired results? Different grades ( reverting to my highschool days haha of low, mids or highs )? In my very little experience with this sort of thing i went thru a friend who was able to supply me with Geneza Pharm and i pinned:

GP Deca250 1.5 mil every other day thru 1-5
GP Test Enarth250 1.5 mill every other day thru 4.5-12.

PCT: est blocker, tribilus, aminos ect ect.

i know its childs play to what a lot are cruising with here but with the occupation i was in at the time i had to be discrete because i didnt wish to face "the man" haha. Well needless to say i looked like a pre-teen by the time i was finished, my neck, back and chest were peppered with acne. Is this a result of under/overdosed gear? quality of product? specific lab? i unfortunately did choose this route because of the cost of quality vs quantity ( which i regret now in hindsight ) but now that i am close to 30 i cant really use the excuse for hormones going wild, plus if i can shell out the dough for gear that i couldnt back in the day. Any help at all clearing this up would be tits, Thanks in advance guys i appreciate it.:beertoast

you're doing it all wrong..... test e and deca are long esters... you dont need to pin every other day... if your running lets say 500mg of test you would pin 1c monday and 1cc on thursday..., and you would do this from day 1 not from 4.5..... you're pinning 750mg every other day... that means ur running 2.25g of test a week..... thats alot more then some vets are running here...

acne usually happens on back and shoulders... if your running deca and test start off wit 500mg of test and 400mg of deca.... 12(or 14) weeks of deca and 14(or 16... usually id keep it 2 weeks apart from deca and test stoppage)

Ok, that makes sense. I got all this a long time ago and have been in fear to get at it again because I am not gonna lie. My body was in a hurtin, when I tried to cycle off I crashed hard and had mood swings worse than my girl (sorry for the stereotype ladies) and it took me a long while to recover. When I got the gear I got the ole slap on the ass thru the door with little to no instruction, now that I look back it was very stupid of me but I didn't know any better I just took his word for it and rolled. Thanks for your help dude, glad there are people out there looking to help. Maybe it will help a couple kids to not kill themselves.

naw your dealer fucked you over big time.... he jsut told you that shit so you would buy more stuff...., to run a 15 week cycle @ 500mg of test you only need like 3 vials (remember even though it says 10ml per vial, its only like 9... if you grab a bunch and put them side by side you'll see some have more then others

naw your dealer fucked you over big time.... he jsut told you that shit so you would buy more stuff...., to run a 15 week cycle @ 500mg of test you only need like 3 vials (remember even though it says 10ml per vial, its only like 9... if you grab a bunch and put them side by side you'll see some have more then others
Four vials silly. 15*500 = 7500. 3 vials = 7500mg at 250mg/mL @ 10mL per vial. The AAS gods take their cut, so there would be less than 7500mg when all is said and done. Agree with everything else though. :p An Aromatase inhibitor (AI) would have effectively fixed most of those problems as well as a nice bottle of caber/prami. ;)

Also your post cycle therapy (pct) doesn't sound that great unless you'd like to specify what etc etc is

He was a nice guy but it seemed like he just didnt have the time of day, he stuck me the first time and said "you got it?" and pretty much bounced. if you wanna hear some funny shit, the third time i pinned i started to bleed so i thought i hit a vein.. physc'd myself out and started to hyper ventilate and all those TV shows about DR's and junkies came flooding to me and i almost puked because i imagined giant air bubbles heading to my brain and heart. but on a good note for like 3 weeks i couldnt be stopped and my chick walked with a limp because i went all beast mode on her pus. HAA.

You need to read a lot more. No offense meant.
Absolutely non taken, Mickey. I completely agree with you 100% that's why i am here making a fool of myself with all these dumb comments and threads im posting up on.. its a learning curve that i am just trying to figure out.. i gotta crawl before i walk, im just in the fall on my face stage. If anything at all you guys get a good laugh from the new tard on the forum asking week 1 questions, right? haha :bigok:

Also your PCT doesn't sound that great unless you'd like to specify what etc etc is
Well, i was in the corps and couldn't really have a pharmacy and box of pins at my disposal in the open in the barracks because we were inspected weekly so all my post cycle was a GNC which was on base so it was pretty much swallowing all the "get freaky big" supplements on the shelf. pretty much useless garbage. Sorry if that makes me look like a dumb uninformed kid but its the truth, i will be the first to admit that i did it all wrong. i am one of those learn from my mistakes kinda guys haah.

Yea that's not a PCT at all. Some of those things could actually make it worse. Look up the PCT sticky at the top of the forum and start reading. Almost everything you'll need will b in there. And thank you for your service.

haha, yeah i will have to check that out. and now that i am reading the legit information i now realize that i was an idiot! BUT lessons learned by mistakes are never forgotten. and no thanks needed, just doing my job brother!

man, i wish my hook up would have been that rad. im out for the night, the wife and i are watching some TV and celebrating "national tequila day" which means "might get laid tonight." PUMPED!

only problem i had with my dealer aside from him charging me an arm and leg was he told me i didn't need Aromatase inhibitor (AI) even though i insisted, anyway get rid of the middle man and u save a shit ton of money

yeah i paid way more than i should have too so that's my goal to get rid of the middle man but i want to learn more before i just start blindly buying the shit, as you can tell with all things i've been saying.. if steriodology was a college class i would have a D- haha.

and im not sure what "op" give us the lab name means??:newbie:

i am not sure if this is correct response or what haha but i used Geneza Pharm for all of it. un-sure of where he purchased from or his source but thats what i got thru the dude at the time.

Back