Question About Filtering

thetopdog

I posted a similar thread in the anabolic forum, but I figure you guys are more knowledgeable about the subject

I had to transfer my test E to an unsterile (clean, but not sterile) glass jar in order to get it across the border. Now I've ordered some .20um whatman filters, and a sterile vial, and I'm planning on filtering it into the sterile vial. Will it be safe to shoot after filtration?

sure is!
Filtering it to a sterile vial with a .22 is fine and don't worry about shooting it!

DougoeFre5h said:
Long as the container was cleaned with proper techniques, the product should be fine after filtration.

I didn't clean the container at all. I cleaned one with an alcohol pad, and it left behind pieces of fiber from the pad that I couldn't get out. So I just got another glass jar and shot the oil in

The glass jars were prettly clean though, I got them from my school's chemistry lab, they were brand new and still in the box, so I figure they're pretty clean, and any attempt I made to clean it would probably make things worse, rather than better

Back