Question about IGF-1 and IGF-DES (where to get syringes)?

tpump1984

I am looking to buy some of this... Someone at the GYM out in LA recommended it to me..

southernresearchco.com/long-r3-igf-1-igf-des-1-3-combo.html

Where can I get the syringes...What type of syringes should I use I should be asking?

Walk into your local pharmacy and ask them for a bag of 1/2 cc insulin syringes with the long needle (1/2"). A bag has 10 pins in it. You will need more than that, but i dont think they will sell you a box (100). Depends on the laws in your state, or sometimes its just up to the pharmacist.
Or, there are lots of places online you can buy them from. They are cheap online, and most places will ship to your door within a few days.

thanks

Walk into your local pharmacy and ask them for a bag of 1/2 cc insulin syringes with the long needle (1/2"). A bag has 10 pins in it. You will need more than that, but i dont think they will sell you a box (100). Depends on the laws in your state, or sometimes its just up to the pharmacist.
Or, there are lots of places online you can buy them from. They are cheap online, and most places will ship to your door within a few days.

Where do you think a good place at online is to buy them at? That you have bought them at... Any advice would be appreciated!

The higher the number, the smaller the needle is. Smaller gauges are harder to push through. I prefer 29g.

Sweet! Yea I took a wild guess and order 29 G. By the way would you consider IGF DES and IGF Long R3 as strong as the real deal stuff? I want something that will BLOW ME UP AND CUT ME UP. I mean or is it just "ok?"

I've done 25g's and they are not horrible but not as sweet and smooth as 29g!

My question has anyone tried 30g with oils? What about with peptides?

Back