Question about testosteron and estrogen

gasp

Hi!

I am 21 years old, and my english is not very good since its not the language we speak here ;) but i hope you can understand me.
I understand that maybe i should have introduce myself first at some other place but i kinda need to know something, and just for the record i am not planing to do cycle anytime soon ;) just need a little information that i couldn't find anywhere els.

Anyway i been searching info about anabolic steroids for few years now, ( basic stuff, different cycles.. pct's.. and stuff like that )
but i have have always wondered about testosterone and estrogen levels while on cycle.
I have read many posts about how high testosterone levels went while on cycle.

1. Anyway i would be really thankful if someone could tell me approximately some number that testosterone levels will reach while on cycle ( CYCLE: TEST E 500mg FOR... 10- 12 weeks)
I read somewhere it could reach to 1200(forgot 1200 what.)
And if it has anything to do whit the height then lets say 6ft-6.2ft tall.

2. And my second question would be about estrogen. Same cycle test e 500mg. And if i am useing arimidex while on cycle from day 1 (5mgs/day) then will it block my estrogen so that estrogen levels will stay as they are or will it bring them down and if so then approximately how down to what level?

Thank you for reading and hopefully for posting good information

Train HARD!!

Back