question for greatwhite peptides

sancio

hi there,
as i can't pm you yet i would like to ask you if there is any plans of your company to establish some sort of distribution in australia,as research products are highly requested in this part of the world,but for well known reasons hard to find.
:bowdown::bowdown:
regards sancio

hi there,
as i can't pm you yet i would like to ask you if there is any plans of your company to establish some sort of distribution in australia,as research products are highly requested in this part of the world,but for well known reasons hard to find.
:bowdown::bowdown:
regards sancio

Its very hard to get a distribution center out of australia but we do ship there with decent success

Its very hard to get a distribution center out of australia but we do ship there with decent success

first thanks for your reply gwp,
i did place a order on the holiday sale and unfortunately it did not make it to my doorstep.sadly it is no option for me to order straight from the US anymore.:dunno::sadwavey:

clen

can use ship clen to australia and get it pasted customs

the restrictions in this country are very high,peps have only been added recently and only certain.like the aphrodisiac type and gh releasing ones.here is the list of banned imports.i hope admin is ok with this link
health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/ocs-treaties-compliance-prohibited-impexp-precursor.htm.
after all it is a help for any person not to get in trouble living down under.
and to answer your question krisseko,your item is on that list

Last edited:
Back