Question

heman

I am new to this fourm and have been soaking up as much info as I could the past few weeks. However I just started working back out due to an injury last year. When I started back I had lost alot of strenth and couldn't finish my sets or reps due to muscle faliure. I went to the doctor and had some blood work done and he said that I had low testosterone. I am due to start taking shots to build it up and I was wondering what I should take with it to add some extra strength. I have never used steroid before and don't know much about them, so any help will be appreciated.

heman said:
I am new to this fourm and have been soaking up as much info as I could the past few weeks. However I just started working back out due to an injury last year. When I started back I had lost alot of strenth and couldn't finish my sets or reps due to muscle faliure. I went to the doctor and had some blood work done and he said that I had low testosterone. I am due to start taking shots to build it up and I was wondering what I should take with it to add some extra strength. I have never used steroid before and don't know much about them, so any help will be appreciated.
Well research then.Their is a ton of information on this board.

Back