Questions about Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) used post cycle

J steel

Questions about HCG used post cycle

In the short time as a member of this amazing board, I have learned so much. You guys are all professionals in this game, and its comforting to know I have a place to come for help and answers. We all call each other bro, and now I see why.
So now that I flattered everybody and buttered you up real good, here’s my questions. Hehe. :D

Probably the most important learning experience (one that I’m still trying to understand and perfect) is how to achieve a successful post cycle recovery. I've done tons of reading from all the great articles posted here, and I can now comfortably say I understand what happens to our bodies during a cycle and what is needed to get them functioning properly afterwards. I have seen the great debates over using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during cycle as opposed to strictly post cycle………..and am still not sure where I stand.

But unfortunately, I did not know much about Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) before I started my current cycle. So here I am in week 8 of 12………feeling unbelievable and definitely satisfied with the gains thus far………..and realizing that I don’t want screw up my post cycle therapy (pct) and lose my hard earned muscle.

My nuts have definitely atrophied……..this may have been prevented if I used Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) the whole time, but like I said I didn’t know that……….so the next logical thing is to use it post cycle to get them back up to size before Clomid/Nolva therapy.

I read William Llewlyn’s article “Understanding Post Cycle ‘T’ Recovery”………..he advocates use of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) post cycle. The purpose of my post is not to debate over which method of use is better…..on cycle or post cycle……….we all know that has been beat to death……….but at this point, I need to know the proper way to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) post cycle.

I have seen many people say to use it the following two weeks after your last shot (by the way, I’m using test cyp, EQ, and winny)……..maybe 500ius a day for two weeks. This should get your nuts back up to size and then ready for clomid and/or nolva therapy. This is what I was planning on doing.

Then I see in his article that you should wait to start the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) till the same time you would start your clomid/nolva therapy. Meaning I should wait two weeks after my last shot, then start the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) combined with either clomid and/or nolva.

For those of you that have knowledge of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) use post cycle or have used it successfully in the past……….what do you recommend. Using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the two weeks after last shot, then clomid/nolva………..or waiting two weeks, then using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with the clomid/nolva?

I can kinda see the logic in both…..I would go into it but I have already written way too much……….so I’ll shut the fuck up now, and hope that you guys can educate me further.

Thanks bros!

ulter, you say the last 10 days..........i'm assuming this is leading up to my last shot..........then i wait two weeks..........then clomid/nolva?

or are you saying the following 10 days after my last shot?

could you clarify a bit. and i think 500ius over 20days is probably a safer bet........i am gyno prone and even though i will be taking nolva with the HCG, i believe it will lessen the chance for estrogen conversion.

anyone else?

ulter, you say the last 10 days..........i'm assuming this is leading up to my last shot..........then i wait two weeks..........then clomid/nolva?

Right

r2e.....thats interesting, why do you suggest that? I guess I take it the last two weeks up until I would have taken my next shot of test......which would be after the first week of my post cycle. is that your thinking behind it?

I figured 500ius was the lowest effective ED dose for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). You would suggest even lower? I am definitely gyno prone........I have been taking 20mg Nolva ED and 1.25mg Femera ED this whole cycle (Dbol gave me big problems in my third week -- had to discontinue and jump on nolva)......do you think even 500ius ED will cause serious estrogen problems? Maybe I will bump the Nolva to 40mg during that time. What do you think?

J steel said:
I figured 500ius was the lowest effective ED dose for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). You would suggest even lower? I am definitely gyno prone........I have been taking 20mg Nolva ED and 1.25mg Femera ED this whole cycle (Dbol gave me big problems in my third week -- had to discontinue and jump on nolva)......do you think even 500ius ED will cause serious estrogen problems? Maybe I will bump the Nolva to 40mg during that time. What do you think?

I see you have done some research! 500ius ED is a solid dose and you can drop to 300ius if you find it to be effective.

J steel said:
I figured 500ius was the lowest effective ED dose for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). You would suggest even lower?
Actually, the lower - the better. 300ius ED for 5 days has been shown to cause twice the testosterone spike as a single 1500iu injection without a spike in estrogen and a minimal change in the test to estrogen ratio of the body.

ready2explode said:
Actually, the lower - the better. 300ius ED for 5 days has been shown to cause twice the testosterone spike as a single 1500iu injection without a spike in estrogen and a minimal change in the test to estrogen ratio of the body.

thats great info r2e. so you would suggest 300ius ED for two weeks........now how long until I should see some change in the size of the testes. this way I can tell if I need to increase to 500ius a day. or are you pretty confident that 300 for 14 days in enough to get them back?

also, just so I know for nex time...........when you do the method of injecting Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every saturday and sunday of a cycle (I believe you are an advocate of it)...........how much are those dosages......300, 500?

The sat and sun dosing was Swale's protocal, or at least he advocated it...I believe he is recommending 250iu each day now, but he used to advocate 500ius each day. I personally think its better to spread them out...going with a 500ius injection every 5 days (thats how long Human Chorionic Gonadotropin ( Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ) effects the body).

As for your dosaging...just make it easy for yoursef...add either 7 or 14mls of BAW to 5000ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin ( Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ) and shoot either 1/2 or 1cc respectively ED (comes out to about 350ius a day). If you were to add that amount of water to 7500 ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin ( Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ) , it would come 535ius a day. Your pick which to use, but personally I would go lower.

Back