Questions about PCT and days between cycle and PCT

PabloA93

Hi all,

I have just finished my first ever cycle consisting of 500 mg Test E/week and 0,5mg Adex EoD to control estrogen. I felt really good during the cycle and think the cycle was a great succes: good mood, high libido, gained 18-20 pounds and got a hell of a lot stronger. As of sides a couple of spots on my back, shoulders and face are pretty much all.

I have some questions regarding the time between the cycle and the PCT, and the PCT itself.

So, I did not run any HCG during the cycle and plan to initiate HCG 10-14 days after last pin at 1000-1500iu EoD for 20 days (10 shots). 3-4 days after HCG cessation (at that time there should be no exogenous testosterone in the blood) I will begin my PCT consisting of Nolva at 40/40/20/20/20.

Question 1) Would I just continue running Adex at 0,5 mg EoD the 10-14 days between last pin and the HCG? Or should I just begin the Adex again when HCG starts to control the estrogen spike the HCG will cause?

Question 2) Is 1500iu EoD too high a dose, thinking about the estrogen spike it will cause? Would I be better of to just run HCG 3 times a week at 1000iu?

Let me hear what you guys think. Some evidence to back up your arguments is very welcome. Otherwise, you are welcome to share your thoughts and experiences :)

Its not that complicated and if you run a right PCT and continue to train and keep up with your nutrition you should get back to normal. Diet and training with the ancillaries are going to be what you need and they will get you back to normal.

Yeh, but since it is my first time around I want to make sure I run a "right" PCT, even though there is a lot of different approaches.

I will just continue to eat at the same surplus as on cycle, and gradually adjust if necessary to avoid gaining fat. Do you have any good advice regarding training during PCT? On cycle I was working out six times a week, doing 3x6-12 per exercise. During PCT I plan to lower volume and frequency, but continue to lift heavy and keep intensity high. I plan to hit the gym four times a week (two extra restdays), and lowering volume by 1/2-1/3. So for back day it could be something like: 3x5 Barbell Rows, 3x5 Back Pull Down, 3x5 Deadlifts. Thoughts?

Didn't we go over this exhaustively in your other threads? Seems like you've ignored all that and come up with something completely different.

Didn't we go over this exhaustively in your other threads? Seems like you've ignored all that and come up with something completely different.

I don't think it is something completely different. In another thread you suggested: "If I didn't do HCG on cycle then I'd do 1,000 IU/d for 10 days. That's two bottles. I'd start that at T minus 10 days from starting nolva/clomid". And other users on the board recommended to wait 10-14 days before initiating HCG.

You said you were going to wait 10 to 14 days, then do a 20 day course of HCG. That's 30+ days to start PCT after last jab. For 500 Test E about 20 days is a good number between last jab and start of PCT.

You also ignored advice to take the HCG on cycle, and skipped the clomid.

You said you were going to wait 10 to 14 days, then do a 20 day course of HCG. That's 30+ days to start PCT after last jab. For 500 Test E about 20 days is a good number between last jab and start of PCT.

You also ignored advice to take the HCG on cycle, and skipped the clomid.

The idea with waiting 10 to 14 days after last injection and then doing a 3 weeks course of HCG was actually one of the suggestions in the other thread. Additionally, it is the idea of "cashout" in this thread: https://steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/618782-more-more-failed-pcts.html

Regarding the Clomid, I was not able to get it from my supplier, and I have read a lot about people discarding Clomid due to its sides and fully recovered from just Nolva.

The idea with waiting 10 to 14 days after last injection and then doing a 3 weeks course of HCG was actually one of the suggestions in the other thread. Additionally, it is the idea of "cashout" in this thread: https://steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/618782-more-more-failed-pcts.html
Regarding the Clomid, I was not able to get it from my supplier, and I have read a lot about people discarding Clomid due to its sides and fully recovered from just Nolva.

That suggestion was wrong. You'd crash yourself waiting those extra 2 weeks...
The link is also contradicting itself... He states HCG is useless over 200mg test.... Which would make it pointless to run during a cycle as it would not work according to him?
You're also referencing a thread for the "perfect PCT" but you ignore clomid because "people fully recovered on nolva."

There also would be no LH signal from the pituitary while on cycle(why you use it....) and once you come off HCG is stronger than LH and would actually suppress you instead of recovering.

Back