Quick advice regarding calories when dieting

Long_2010

Hi,

Ill post this first

age - 28
height - 6ft 4

225lbs - 36 of fat = 189

189 / 2.2 = 85.91 kgs

370 + (21.6 x 85.91) = 2225.66 (this is my bmr)

My tdee is approx = 3672.33

I'm currently and have been for the last 4 weeks on 2700 calories a day and I have just dropped the again to start Monday to 2400 daily, the fat has come off me great upto now lost 4 inches off my belly and 3 inches off my waist, I've held by vision most if not all muscle and my strength has not went down until this week, but I have just started a tren, test masteron cycle yesterday to aid the next weeks of cutting

Training 5-6 days a week, weights for 45 mins then cardio straight after for 25 mins, taking 4000mg of bcaa right before i start cardio.

Inbetween meals bcaa's are taken in total = 11,000mg daily aswell as a bundle of other supplements

Diet as of monday will be...

meal 1 - 30g oats, whey isolate, 1 banana

meal 2 - 6 whole eggs

meal 3 - 6oz of extra lean ground beef, 50g of basmati rice, 1 apple

meal 4 - 6oz of chicken breast, half cup of blueberries

meal 5 - 6oz of cod, 1 medium baked potato, 1 cup of broc

meal 6 - whey Isolote

Meal 7 - 6oz of steak (only lean eaten)

Cals 2421
Fats 73.1
carbs 184.6
protein 262.7

and now my question is...

Am I going to be eating into muscle for energy, should I up my calories, or will I be ok??

I'm not looking at hiring a nutritionist just need a bit of advice here

Thanks

Errrr if you're taking test, tren, and masteron I really don't think you should be too worried about using muscle for energy. Just go by how you feel. Don't lose more than 2lbs of fat/week and you will be fine. Preferably keep it at 1lb/week, especially when less than 12%. If you are getting weaker and dropping weight too fast, add some food; if you are not dropping weight, remove some calories.

I've decided to keep my calories at 2800. Im scared im going to eat into muscle for energy. From last week my protein has been reduced but carbs have went up, based the protein intake no lower then 1g per 1lbs of body weight

Protien 275
carbs 275
fats 78

put my oats on a morning upto 100 grams and added a tablespoon of cashew butter with my steak before bed.

anyone have any other suggestions please post

going to put my cardio up from 25 to 35 mins daily, ill do this 5-6 days a week, aswell as weights for 45 mins to 1 hour 5 times a week

Back