Raloxifene side effect ??

I recently started a cycle, and long story short realized I had a lump that was starting to tingle. Not having a great amount of knowledge in steroidology, I went to the doctor to be safe about this lump and also had some bloodwork done. Scans and everything confirmed its just some minor gyno and my bloodwork showed hormones "in range", though my test was on the low side of normal.

I went ahead and stopped everything since I wasnt far into it at all. (week or so)

Lump is tender, but my actual nipple, not so much. In any case, I did some research on here and found that a lot of people suggested Raloxifene. I grabbed some Liquid Ralox and have been doing the recommended dose of 60mg a day (for 10 days, but Im only on my 5th), then go to 30mg after 10 days.

Ive been having a lot of stomach pain. Its kind of like... The only way I can describe it is when you take a strong antibiotic without food. Its not nausea, and I dont feel the need to go sh*t exactly. Thats not the pain. Its more like a pain similar to being so hungry your stomach hurts.

Anyway. Its not so painful that I feel the need to run to the ER or anything like that.. But Im just curious if anyone else has had this side effect, and if so, shoudl I continue with 60mg a day, or lower the dosage and see if that changes anything? Its literally an ALL day discomfort.

The only thing Im taking with it is some general PCT from retail counters for the time being.

Last edited:
Frequently occurring side effects of Raloxifene are blood clots, strokes, enlarged breast or breast lumps, flushing, joint ache, unusual swelling and any untoward symptom. If you feel ill after the intake of the medication or the unwanted symptom stays for long, discontinue the use of the drug and rush for medical help. Read more *********NO NO NO THIS IS NOT ALLOWED READ THE BOARD RULES, NO FREE ADVERTISING****

Last edited by a moderator:
Frequently occurring side effects of Raloxifene are blood clots, strokes, enlarged breast or breast lumps, flushing, joint ache, unusual swelling and any untoward symptom. If you feel ill after the intake of the medication or the unwanted symptom stays for long, discontinue the use of the drug and rush for medical help. Read more *********NO NO NO THIS IS NOT ALLOWED READ THE BOARD RULES, NO FREE ADVERTISING****

contact ADSALES@STEROIDOLOGY.COM if you want to sponsor, advertise on this site.

I got some good result when PCT with natural Tongkat Ali extract from Malaysia. Besides its an awesome libido booster and a pre-workout supplement when you are off cycle.. I have never been so horny from natural stuff. When looking for a reliable supplier of Tongkat Ali try to find 1% HPLC Eurycomanone extracts or above. Ratio extracts like 50:1 or 100:1 don't work at all and usually have no eurycomanone at all. So always look for % HPLC of eurycomanone.

Back