Real or Fake Organon Sus 250??

Luke29Tanner

Please help are these legit or fakes? the 'i' in propionate and phenylpropionate is correct and not a 'l'
the BN and EXP is printed in black and will rub off if you scrub hard.
But boxes say '3 x 1ml' which ive read that legit only has 1 x 1ml per box
And box PR No is 002445 but on vials they are 002446
Just started course and had no pain what so ever with first jab and none the next day and not feeling ill from 'su flu' if any of that makes a difference,

all help appreciated.

yes, the boxes are 1X1, but one thing is sure, anyone can make boxes to say 1X1.i had the same amps and nothing to say about test, i shoot just 6 and nothing just oil or some crap underdosed.of cours, i chanched my amps with others that have longer neck then yours but never try them.i must say that that kind of susta is make by bulgarian, and most of balkan dealers say that are test prop and test e in 120-150 mg\ml. the most important is that if u try it is to shoot it EOD, and if contain test in 10-12 days u will know.anyway, let us know.

I think their fake.
The X in the EXP printed on the amp doesn't look right.
Have you opened one yet, fakes I've seen have been extremely hard to snap.

yes, the boxes are 1X1, but one thing is sure, anyone can make boxes to say 1X1.i had the same amps and nothing to say about test, i shoot just 6 and nothing just oil or some crap underdosed.of cours, i chanched my amps with others that have longer neck then yours but never try them.i must say that that kind of susta is make by bulgarian, and most of balkan dealers say that are test prop and test e in 120-150 mg\ml. the most important is that if u try it is to shoot it EOD, and if contain test in 10-12 days u will know.anyway, let us know.

Just started on Friday with first jab plan was to shoot 1amp every 3days until I start tren with it next month, do you think gains will still be fairly good?

luke....my opinion is to give time to susta, to know if ist good or not.because if u want to use tren, the test is very important, otherwise your sex drive will be somthing like this .........0000000000000 (zero.....no, a big 0).so , first u must be sure u have some thest in that amps.i hope !! let us know, cause there are a few K of threads but nothing to learn from, and i think the threads are made to help others not to be f.....ed.

Yo bud, im using organon sus amps right now, im about 2.5 weeks in, waiting another week or so to get bloods and will post on my other thread the results. Im not sure if this will help you or not as theres no way of knowing if we have the same amps but maybe it gives you some confidence one way or another.

Whats your batch no? Is it obs or abbott? post all the info on your amps if you can and ill try to match it up with mine.

You may want to think about taking the same approach, do 3-4 weeks test, check bloods, if test levels are high start tren if not get new product and start over...

mines are abbot , i will give u more info later, i`m not home to see them.anyway, friday a started a new cycle with fuerza sustanon 300 mg/ml.

Yo bud, im using organon sus amps right now, im about 2.5 weeks in, waiting another week or so to get bloods and will post on my other thread the results. Im not sure if this will help you or not as theres no way of knowing if we have the same amps but maybe it gives you some confidence one way or another.

Whats your batch no? Is it obs or abbott? post all the info on your amps if you can and ill try to match it up with mine.

You may want to think about taking the same approach, do 3-4 weeks test, check bloods, if test levels are high start tren if not get new product and start over...

Hey mate, ok heres all the info on my sus:

Batch No: 630687XV
Date of Mfg: AUG-2008
Date of Expiry: AUG-2013
PR: 002445 on the box but on the vial it is 002446
It is Abbott. Karachi.
the 'i' in propionate is defo correct and not an 'I' its not massily seperated but you can see a gap
the BN and EXP on vial can be rubbed of if you scrape hard
and the top of the vials are the shorter ones as some seem to be longer
the box has 3x1ml but the thing is i brought 32amps so 5 where crammed in one box but that box is a little different and says 1x1ml and the PR on that box is 002446 which is the same as all of the vials
Hows that anything similar to yours??

Back