real or fake test enantate 250 iran

View attachment 565661
i am from syria and want to ask about this quality

Welcome to the boards.

Sorry for what's happening in your country. I'm praying for peace there.

I don't read Arabic, but considering they are in amps and not in viles I'd say there's a good chance they are real. Only one way to find out- pin it and see.

Stay safe.

amps looks legit but its really hard to tell, if in your country TE is avalible in pharmacy just try to get it from there

Amps are less likely to be counterfeited due to cost. This doesn't mean that the gear is good, just that the chances are typically lower. Either use it or test it. That is the only way to know.

Don't buy gear from a source that you don't trust. Period

Amps are less likely to be counterfeited due to cost. This doesn't mean that the gear is good, just that the chances are typically lower. Either use it or test it. That is the only way to know.

Don't buy gear from a source that you don't trust. Period

Not anymore bro their is alot of shit bags out there i know people that deal with intl sources and China for different things like labels ect..... Its disgusting some of the counterfeit shit they offer my friend and they are damn good at it

Not anymore bro their is alot of shit bags out there i know people that deal with intl sources and China for different things like labels ect..... Its disgusting some of the counterfeit shit they offer my friend and they are damn good at it

I used amps once. Its was the biggest pain in the ass to open. Im pretty sure that I injected glass every time I injected. I'd pay double to use a vial personally.

I don't doubt that they have learned cheaper ways to counterfeit them these days.

I used amps once. Its was the biggest pain in the ass to open. Im pretty sure that I injected glass every time I injected. I'd pay double to use a vial personally.

I don't doubt that they have learned cheaper ways to counterfeit them these days.

I have amps right now i fucken hate it but honestly i think this is the best test ive used not a big test fan as it is only use it to function but damn it is pretty good

I have amps right now i fucken hate it but honestly i think this is the best test ive used not a big test fan as it is only use it to function but damn it is pretty good

I'm beginning to take your advice . I've ran cycles where I want to go "low test" but still end up upping the test , and end up feeling a bit blah . this latest cycle I've stuck to my guns and only run like 100mg of test a week and its been working out. going to commit to 'low test' cycles for awhile and let the other anabolics do their thing

The clear ampules have an expiration date of 06 2015 clearly printed on them and the brown ones who knows.

If it were me I'd throw that shit in the trash.

I'm beginning to take your advice . I've ran cycles where I want to go "low test" but still end up upping the test , and end up feeling a bit blah . this latest cycle I've stuck to my guns and only run like 100mg of test a week and its been working out. going to commit to 'low test' cycles for awhile and let the other anabolics do their thing

there is PG test enth that contains 100mg/ml its Omnadren twin brother, testosterone prolongatum made by Jelfa IMO the best enth on the market :D

There is plenty of real test out there to find.... if you look at my avatar you can see the real test working!

Back