Recipe for Tren Hex!?

A_Rig

Im looking for the best way to turn Tren Hex powder into an oil based injectable possibly at 100mg/ml!? A lower power rating would be fine if it means that it wont crash.

Safe,
A_Rig

A_Rig said:
Im looking for the best way to turn Tren Hex powder into an oil based injectable possibly at 100mg/ml!? A lower power rating would be fine if it means that it wont crash.

Safe,
A_Rig

Tren Hex is right in between Tren Ace and Tren Enanthate i think. You should be able to get it to hold at 100mg/ml no problem with a 2/20 ratio.

I did a batch of 200mg @ 2%BA 18%BB and it held great.....but after using it I couldnt justify the price of it compared to tren enanthate.

Thanks RJH8541 and Hydro, im new to the whole DIY Steroid thing so do you think i could ask for the full step by step recipe like there is on the other steroids!? I kinda understand wat your talking about but would feel so much better using a step by step version cos the stuff costs a bit much to be 'experimenting' with he he! I just want a dosage of 100mg/ml cos i prefer to inject EOD and really be able to keep the levels constant.

Safe

A_Rig said:
Thanks RJH8541 and Hydro, im new to the whole DIY Steroid thing so do you think i could ask for the full step by step recipe like there is on the other steroids!? I kinda understand wat your talking about but would feel so much better using a step by step version cos the stuff costs a bit much to be 'experimenting' with he he! I just want a dosage of 100mg/ml cos i prefer to inject EOD and really be able to keep the levels constant.

Safe

Just read the Kitchen Cookbook sticky and use the conversion for propionate. I think DougE uses a 2/20 conversion ratio on that one. Easy. Add oil, powder, solvents to a beaker, heat until clear, filter, bake... done!!

RJH8541 said:
Just read the Kitchen Cookbook sticky and use the conversion for propionate. I think DougE uses a 2/20 conversion ratio on that one. Easy. Add oil, powder, solvents to a beaker, heat until clear, filter, bake... done!!

that atavar is measmerizing ryan. damn.

pullinbig said:
that atavar is measmerizing ryan. damn.

i know, i see it everday and it still does it to me.

we have some friends coming up in August, hoping to get some good shots during that session. Two words come to mind.... STRAP and ON!!
:)

maybe you can try the receiving end this time. that will make madine very very happy.

you may like it as well. :D

anyway send me some pics bubba.

you got my email.

pullinbig said:
maybe you can try the receiving end this time. that will make madine very very happy.

you may like it as well. :D

anyway send me some pics bubba.

you got my email.

I'm too big now to be trying to be dominated... LOL, not that a finger or tongue is a problem, just don't think the whole shabbaz would work!!
:rolleyes:

You know I will have crazy pics.... shhhhhhh. lol

RJH8541 said:
I'm too big now to be trying to be dominated... LOL, not that a finger or tongue is a problem, just don't think the whole shabbaz would work!!
:rolleyes:

You know I will have crazy pics.... shhhhhhh. lol

well at least let her try. its not being dominated either, its called being a team player. :D

pullinbig said:
well at least let her try. its not being dominated either, its called being a team player. :D

Oh, she is defintely gonna have her turn, just not on my ass!! Team player, team shlayer!! lol

Man can we fuck up a thread, prolly scared the Tren guy off huh?
:insane2:

Back