Recon. shelf life & BAC water shelf life

golfer34

What is the shelf life of BAC water that has been used. Does it begin to degrade after you use it the first time? I was recently advised that once the cap is popped and the seal is punctured that it has 60 days before degration. Thoughts?

What is the shelf life of a pep once recon. has happened?

BAC water shelf life is what the date on the bottle says regardless of use.
Which Peptide (shelf life) are you concerned about?

I accidentally used bac water that was expired by like a year before. No side effect and everything worked just fine. LOL

What is the shelf life of BAC water that has been used. Does it begin to degrade after you use it the first time? I was recently advised that once the cap is popped and the seal is punctured that it has 60 days before degration. Thoughts?

What is the shelf life of a pep once recon. has happened?

BAC water will have an expiration date. I wouldn't use anything that has expired but that's just me.
Shelf life of a peptide once reconstituted (I believe...off the top of my head now....I'd have to go back and look at previous posts from other forums and such to give you a definitive answer) is a while...like 8-12 weeks or more...

But it obviously needs to be stored correctly and at the right temperature.

Personally, I keep mine frozen and reconstitute about a months worth and then repeat, just to be safe.

Back