Reconsition..

branman2012

Teddy Bear
Hey guys! Finally got my research product in (igf lr3).. going to do this reconsition now,

I do not have acetic acid.. and I am going to make acetic acid

Items Needed:
***8226; Distilled white vinegar (grocery store)
***8226; Distilled water (grocery store)
***8226; 0.2-0.22um sterile Whatman syringe filter
***8226; 10mL syringe with a luer lock tip
***8226; ~20-22 gauge needles (just the needles)
***8226; Sterile glass vial (10-20mL)
***8226; Alcohol prep pads ***8211; sterile kind (70% isopropyl alcohol)

Quick Guide:
1. Swab the top of your sterile vial with alcohol prep pad (70% isopropyl alcohol)
2. Mix 7.5mL distilled water with 1.0mL vinegar
3. Add Whatman syringe filter
4. Add sterile ~20ga. needle to end of Whatman filter
5. Inject the 8.5mL of solution into the sterile vial
6. You now have sterile 0.6% acetic acid

That is what I will be doing, I am curious Do I really need a whatman filter?? If I use the vials my igf came in will that be ok?.. This is some freaky stuff to do! thanks for the help

Yes you need a Whatman filter, otherwise the AA won't be sterile. And no you can't use the vials your IGF is in because you're making 8.5ml of solution which is way more than what you'll be adding to 1mg of IGF and you don't want to recon all of them at once because the IGF is less stable once solubilized.

Why are you making your AA? haha it would have been a lot easier to buy it (and it's pretty cheap).

You could also just sterile filter distilled water...and forget the AA but either way you need the syringe filters to sterilize.

All that work or you could have just spent an extra $5 and got some sterile Acetic Acid when you got the IGF:idea:

LOL I realised that.. Im going to buy some though now! too much work..

if I buy acetic acid thats all I need? and another vial ?

or would I be better off with sterile water?

LOL I realised that.. Im going to buy some though now! too much work..

if I buy acetic acid thats all I need? and another vial ?

or would I be better off with sterile water?

all you need is AA. well .6% AA. but it will burn/sting like a bitch (ask me how i know?)

id re con with 1mg AA .6%, 1mg BAC water, 1000mcg IGF1. than add more BAC in the pin (backload) if it still burns bad.

some guys are only using BAC water, but i dont trust the shelf life than. at the bare min..... .5ml .6% AA & 1.5ml BAC water to 1000mcg IGF.

but there are guys going just BAC water....

My subject uses IGF-LR3 and reconed it in AA. When he pinned it he said it burned pretty good. The next time I pinned him I backloaded 20IU of Bac. water and it was much better.
The backloading got to be a pain in the ass and it wastes another pin, so what I do now is fill to about 17IU with IGF and then I just load in another 20IU of Bac. Water and the sting is MUCH easier to deal with. I thought pushing it though 2 rubbers would dull the pin too much but it doesn't. Plus I double push when I prepare the GHRP/GHRH so it's not that bad.
Check out my log here, lots of good info in there for you to follow:
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/peptide-science/617731-peptides-injury-log.html

It would probably be beneficial if someone emailed gropep website and asked what carrier agent or dissolvent is recommended or if both are even suggestable. The site offers advice on the HCL solution. It once offered information on AA years ago and that is where this information began to float around the net from. At one point the site offered information on water as well.

branman, it looks like the instructions you posted came from the pdf document that I have attached. I found it somewhere online and it seems like a pretty good source of info.

i just mixed 1ml AA, 1ml BAC, 1000mcg IGF....doesnt sting at all. you get a rush post pin(mild), and sweat a bit, body temp seems to be elevated for a hr.

If you are going to make AAyou should make 100-200 ml so you don't waste your money. But BW is fine to use.

2ml of either or 1ml of each.

And don't ever use something you made without filtering first, like AA or BW.

Back