reggie bush >

G

getfitdoc

went to the fresno st usc game last night...

if bush doesnt get the heisman......

bush is lord

getfitdoc said:

bush is lord

Yeah, after the fumble to let fresno state back in the game and the taunting, yeah, he's oh so much better than vince. Oh wait, vince plays against teams who play defense.

Don't get me wrong, reggie bush is amazingly talented, but fresno state defense is horrible. Usc got lucky, and I'm very glad they did.

Anyways, bush hasn't done anything imo against decent teams to earn the heisman. Is he a great, tremendous athlete who likes to taunt less talented teams? Of course he is, he showed it last night. But that shouldn't earn you the heisman.

TxLonghorn said:
Yeah, after the fumble to let fresno state back in the game and the taunting, yeah, he's oh so much better than vince. Oh wait, vince plays against teams who play defense.

Don't get me wrong, reggie bush is amazingly talented, but fresno state defense is horrible. Usc got lucky, and I'm very glad they did.

Anyways, bush hasn't done anything imo against decent teams to earn the heisman. Is he a great, tremendous athlete who likes to taunt less talented teams? Of course he is, he showed it last night. But that shouldn't earn you the heisman.

As much as I like Bush . . . Young should win hands down. Nobody should even MENTION Leinhart

fresno st. would be the 2nd best team in the big 12....

the pac 10 is better than the big 12 this year...

and bush played pretty well against #6 Notre Dame... (160 yards 3 TD's)

and #10 oregon 20 carries 122

and #16 fresno st 23 carries 294

all games against top notch competition, and games that were in question...

it is down to young and bush...

young played well against #6 ohio st 270 yards passing 2 td 2 int and 76 yards rushing.. (ohio st has a great D)

and #17 texas tech 239 yards passing 2 td 2 int 45 yards rushing 1 td

and oklahoma st---(not a great team but game was in question in first half young had to dominate to get his team the win)
---239 yards passing 2 TD 1 INT 267 yards rushing 2 TD--

well i guess its not really hands down either way..texas has crushed a weaker schedule so young hasn't had as many chances to shine in the clutch ( but he did shine vs ohio st at the end)

bush has had more chances to make big plays in close games.. and usc has had a tougher schedule..

its close.. i'd vote for bush as of now... i think after SEEING bush in person im bias... but if texas and usc hold on and win out .. i think whoever plays better in the championship game should get it..

well fresno st looked like shit their last two games,,, so i was wrong on that statement.

But i think THIS year that the pac-10 is better...

either way, SC vs Texas will not be blowout.. i can't wait to see the battle...

and i think bush locked up the heisman with that 200+yard first half..

getfitdoc said:

bush is lord

i'm going w/ SC for the bowl......
and bush for the heisman...

you from fresno?

LOL....

If you have ever seen Reggie Bush play in person you would have no doubt as to who is the best player in college football.

USC has been the best team in college for 4 years now.

Texas who?

ya, when you see reggiebush in person, it changes your perspective. he's the best football player i've ever seen play. except barry sanders.

getfitdoc said:
ya, when you see reggiebush in person, it changes your perspective. he's the best football player i've ever seen play. except barry sanders.
Payton81nmtSM.jpg

payton...nice card. sanders still the best talent ever. USC for the victor, by 12. texas is solid, but USC is in a different league.

lavee383 said:
meh...

but his dad was a dick...he's from Wichita and his dad made him keep his trophy in his restaurant...

cosigns . . .His Dad would constantly tell him he was shit and was never the back Jim Brown was . . .

Back