Remove Fat From Ground Beef

bingo_soothes said:
Bison meat is very good. I usually have my girl make a bunch of meat balls with the meat and I'll eat about 4-5 meatballs for a meal. Extremely convienient and easy. Makes getting 7 meals a lot easier. Just take the meatballs and nuke them a bit. She'll stuff cloves of garlic in them as well for a bit of a surprise every now and then. YUMMY!

Meatballs...fuck great idea :druggie:
A scale and you could have then in 10G protein searvings.
How do you cook???
Broil or BBQ??

parrish said:
Meatballs...fuck great idea :druggie:
A scale and you could have then in 10G protein searvings.
How do you cook???
Broil or BBQ??

My girl does most of the cooking (though not all, I do enjoy cooking when I have the patience and energy) and she put them in a pan to brown them and then bakes them in the oven. Then she puts them all in seperate Pyrex containers for me for the week. She also makes sauce, which is on the side, just to mix things up when I have the time.

bingo_soothes said:
Try some Bison. Problem fixed.

I had a bison hamburger a while back, and i went to the washroom within 15mins after devouring it(it was that bad).. And it was coocked fine.. That or it's the restaurant, because this week i went there again(different meal), and the samething happened(washroom).. Haha.

I rinse/squeeze the water/blood out, and let it sit in the pan at a low heat for roughly 20/25 mins.. I empty all the fat/water that remained between the 20min cook about 2 times, then i empty it for the last time, then i increase the heat, and fry for another 10mins, depending what i will be having it with/throwing in..

Last edited:
DougoeFre5h said:
Rinsing your ground beef with water will rinse away the majority of the free oily fat that has been cooked out of the meat. Sorry husky you dead wrong.

I rinse my ground beef too. I don't really know if it does anything but It make me feel better when I do it.

Hi I'm into solar energy

I just found your interesting website steroidology.com, Just thought I would say hi do any of you guys have any bad experience using solar power I would like to make my next project solar power generation

Get a small indoor George Foreman grill. It should remove alot of the fat and grease due to its inclined grill slate. Ive used one for years.

Back