Research Chemicals

ncenses are discontinued permanently also as I promise- we lowered shipping cost. For a few european countries we offer now shipping which (in theory) should be faster about 1-2 days than registered express mail (cost 6€). We will start a „sample program”- you can find the rules HERE, also I would like to remind that we still offer The Loyality Program. New comounds 4-ACO-DPT, 5-MEO-DMT, AM-2201, AM-2233, MDAI and Methiopropamine should be avaiable within 1-2 months. I would also like to invite you to familiarize yourself with our wholesale offer some tryptamine. We could offer over 20 tryptamies in resonable price for amount 50+g.

led lights home

ncenses are discontinued permanently also as I promise- we lowered shipping cost. For a few european countries we offer now shipping which (in theory) should be faster about 1-2 days than registered express mail (cost 6€). We will start a „sample program”- you can find the rules HERE, also I would like to remind that we still offer The Loyality Program. New comounds 4-ACO-DPT, 5-MEO-DMT, AM-2201, AM-2233, MDAI and Methiopropamine should be avaiable within 1-2 months. I would also like to invite you to familiarize yourself with our wholesale offer some tryptamine. We could offer over 20 tryptamies in resonable price for amount 50+g.

led lights home

Hey Thanks for this information.

The discipline of research chemicals is very sensitive and can not afford to take all the risks that could be your safety and health, and challenged. For chemical research you need to ensure that quality chemicals produced or purchased are higher to ensure that the expected effects can be achieved. You have to network with innovators in the field of research chemicals to make them aware of recent developments and recent discoveries.

benzo fury

Back