Why is collagen necessary to our body?

sajini1998

As the most abundant protein in the body, collagen is available in your muscles, skin, blood, bones, cartilage, and ligaments. Your body uses protein to build and repair tissues, to make enzymes, hormones, and other body chemicals.
71EVt83mHzL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Love this vital protein collagen. I like to put it in my coffee and smoothies. I’ve tried multiple different brands that sell collagen and it’s difficult to find one that isn’t clumpy/grainy. This powder blends very well in smoothies and dissolves very well, particularly in hot drinks. It is unflavored and I don’t notice any taste when using it. Definitely recommend this product! It has definitely helped with my skin, nails, and hair! You can try this vital protein collagen.

It helps us form connective tissue — a vital component of our skin, bones, muscles, tendons and cartilage. If our body doesn't make enough collagen, these body parts lose the elasticity and strength they need to function. The good news is that supplements can support our body's collagen production

Back