Research lab supply

buff36

Has anyone ordered supplies from researchlabsupply.com? Are they reliable? Do you pay buy credit card?

Ive bought from them once. They were fast and helpful with shipping. I ordered with my Visa and had no issues. I would def buy from them again.

Once they sent me mislabled cottonseed oil that was something other than cottonseed oil and I didn't notice till the batch was ruined.

They are awsome bro...all glass products I buy from them and never had a problem...very quick t/a. But I buy filtration systems elsewhere, it's too high on their site.

I made a mistake.

I made a mistake. ResearchSupply.net fucked my order up. Stay away from ResearchSupply.net

ResearchLabSupply.com is good to go. Sorry for any confusion.

cheezy said:
Once they sent me mislabled cottonseed oil that was something other than cottonseed oil and I didn't notice till the batch was ruined.

cheezy said:
I made a mistake. ResearchSupply.net fucked my order up. Stay away from ResearchSupply.net

ResearchLabSupply.com is good to go. Sorry for any confusion.
they took over 100 dollars more than stuff i bought! they also have terrible costumer service, they never answer emails.

Ordered stuff from there numerous times and devlivery was great, got all my orders ranging between 3 to 5 days. Always used credit.

Back