Reusing pins!?

if i got in a bind, i would sterilize a syringe and reuse it, but never a needle

Dude..thi is lame and I was a newb, but for first ycle in college I reused the pic/syringe a few times...cleaned it out with bleach. In short, it fucking hurt, was a bad idea and I didn't know any better...I would just wait for fresh new pis and DONT reuse...take it from my bad meathead experience.

dont reuse pins....idc how much u clean them with whatever you are opening yourself up to infection....dont be cheap and buy enough for the cycle and plenty more incase you mess up a few or u lose them....dont take injecting yourself lightly it is very serious and u should take all safety and health precautions....

Infection

I dont understand.You run the risk of so many things when you inject With steril pins how can you even consider cleaning them and reusing them.The tip alone is going to be so blunt you are hurting your self plain and simple for no reason other than the fact that you didnt plan well.Shit i still have 30 or so from cycle...

I would like to know what the guy does with his reused pins does he leave them in the play ground......

Old Balls said:
Dude..thi is lame and I was a newb, but for first ycle in college I reused the pic/syringe a few times...cleaned it out with bleach. In short, it fucking hurt, was a bad idea and I didn't know any better...I would just wait for fresh new pis and DONT reuse...take it from my bad meathead experience.

Hey old balls in your avatar is that kid you when you were younger on the meth...........LOL
Just bustin balls soory :rolleyes:

i know how bad it is too reuse a pin but and would never do that as i said earlier, but how bad is it to use the same pin to draw and inject, then toss it? I know its may be a little blunt but other than that...

Dude, don't be a fuckin' jew; if you can't afford pins you can't afford to run a cycle. You should always have MORE than what you'll need especially when it's something that's dirt-cheap like pins.

That being said, go to your local feed store; that's where I got mine for the first couple of years I ran.

teej said:
i know how bad it is too reuse a pin but and would never do that as i said earlier, but how bad is it to use the same pin to draw and inject, then toss it? I know its may be a little blunt but other than that...

doing that is absolutely fine. If you are using vials with a rubber stopper be sure to always clean that first with rubbing alcohol (obviously clean the spot on your ass or wherever you inject also with alcohol). There are two reasons to use a different pin for drawing vs. injecting.
1) larger gauge needle for draw for a quicker draw
2) IF you use rubber stopped vial for gear, it does noticeably dull the pin after just one draw. But it won't hurt you beyond being less smooth when you poke yourself.

sicasso13 said:
Hey old balls in your avatar is that kid you when you were younger on the meth...........LOL
Just bustin balls soory :rolleyes:

that was me after 1,000mg a wekk of dbol and a diet of butter only..BEEFCAKE.

I am going to save all mine after this cycle and send them to you so you can use them. Please pass them on to the next guy when you are done LOL

Old Balls said:
that was me after 1,000mg a wekk of dbol and a diet of butter only..BEEFCAKE.

Know I know why I stay away from D bols and butter.......
I was laughing so hard I think i have to go to the doctor......That kid is great lol
Good job

teej said:

when you go to the Dr. office they use the same pin to draw and inject so you can do that too.

I only change pins if I mix gear into one shot ie... going into two rubber stoppers for one shot then i change to a new pin.

That is smart thinking man you save your self alot of pain.Ilike to use 18g to draw it takes 1second rather than 1minute with the 21g.andyou have a sharp pin to inject.If you stack 3compounds by the time you injecits about as sharp as a marble.

junkie11 said:
Hey bit of a predicament.. thought i had enough pins for this cycle but im gunna be short and can't get some in time... has anyone reused there own pins, doesn seem to unreasonable i lozd with the same pin and switch to the fresh one every use they are still sharp, worries of infection??

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO... reusing pins can cause abscesses!! i have had one, there not fun and there embarrassing... man pins are cheap, if ur worried for walking into a drug store and asking for syringes you can order online with no problems.

Back