Roethlisberger

ect0m0rph

Ben Roethlisberger is out for the opening game against the Dolphins, does this mean the fish give the super bowl champs an early loss?

Yes. It's Charlie Batch, for crying out loud! If you can't make it in Detroit, what makes you think you can make it anywhere else?

Plus, Fins have Culpepper and they won a hell of a lot of games in the second half last year. They aren't that bad of a team to begin with, even with Big Ben as the opposing QB.

I take the Fins.....24-14.

Nah, I like the Steelers chances with Batch. They are 4-2 with him starting in place of Ben. It will be tough but I still think they'll take it.

Im not a huge Charlie Batch fan but I am glad that it is no longer Tommy Maddox. That was a fiasco the last couple of years

Charlie Batch used to have a lot of hype. He was supposed to be a big time player. The Steelers once gave him an 11 million dollar bonus. Thats more than they have ever given anyone. Here's his chance to earn it.

Aboot said:
Nah, I like the Steelers chances with Batch. They are 4-2 with him starting in place of Ben. It will be tough but I still think they'll take it.

Aboot = Football Genius.

Back