Royaltropin, another case of the blues ?

Mr P

Super Moderator
I have learned a lot from Zeek about GH, quality of the brands out there, etc..
I hear there's a source selling "Royaltropin"
I was wondering if anyone knows if this is genetic blues being sold under a fancy "label"...

I was wondering if anyone knows if this is genetic blues being sold under a fancy "label"...

Man, it's so hard to tell these days. You all have me freaked out about ordering HGH :D. I'm waiting to see what others have to say about Genheal, so hopefully we will have some blood tests to look at shortly.

Man, it's so hard to tell these days. You all have me freaked out about ordering HGH :D. I'm waiting to see what others have to say about Genheal, so hopefully we will have some blood tests to look at shortly.

Genheal is being tested, I heard that they claim to be top notch brand name, hell at least Z has blues and he doesn't play around labeling it fancy, I'm going with Z

I'll be honest P, I've been around a long time and used a lot of brands as well as bounce around a lot of boards. I still can not keep up with all these damn brands bro. They pop up like pimples on a teenagers forehead.

I'll be honest P, I've been around a long time and used a lot of brands as well as bounce around a lot of boards. I still can not keep up with all these damn brands bro. They pop up like pimples on a teenagers forehead.

it's amazing all they do is use their imagination create a clever eye catching label, print it and double the price,

Royaltropin is just a labeled generic just like pretty much every thing else out there that we have easy access to.

They have been around for a couple of years and have invested into their packaging presentation. The vials are vacuum sealed. In the end it is just a generic with fancy labels and box. I am really annoyed by the lab tests they have posted on their own site. That surely can't be trusted, it's not third party and looks shady. Feedback on them is actually decent but that doesn't mean anything. Guys mad pump a product and later we find out it is crap.

3c.jpg

3a.jpg

Last edited:
This I am quoting from their website

"In 2007 RoyalTherapy Ltd. has established a strong business relationship with a reputable European pharmaceutical manufacturer and has subcontracted the manufacturing of its pharmaceutical line for a period of 3 years."

The above is 100% bullshit. Chinese made generic GH is what they are. It may be good still but it is what it is. If the above were true and they were indeed a pharm grade HGH the company producing it would be named because it would be legit and legal.

Last edited:
Dang, nice looking package. Reminds me of the jintropins.

OM if you think back to when they stopped shipping Jins stateside, that is exactly when these first emerged on the scene. They have been around a good 4+ years. Glotropin also hit about the same time and their packaging is also similar as far as the lay out and even coming with the sterile water amps.

Royaltropin is just a labeled generic just like pretty much every thing else out there that we have easy access to.

They have been around for a couple of years and have invested into their packaging presentation. The vials are vacuum sealed. In the end it is just a generic with fancy labels and box. I am really annoyed by the lab tests they have posted on their own site. That surely can't be trusted, it's not third party and looks shady. Feedback on them is actually decent but that doesn't mean anything. Guys mad pump a product and later we find out it is crap.

i happen to know something about this brand. it was good 2 years ago when i tried it but i haven't been able to get this since 2010. they tested in SIMEC AG laborabory because they needed that test for a import certification. simec ag has GLP and their tests are trusted world-wide, is a very decent testing lab by the way but very expensive i know much cheaper choices.

about royaltropin i think they are not anymore but back in 2009-2010 they were stressing a lot their supplier for quality and had repeated analysis performed to assure that. i think the costs drove them off the market.

I have a guy who claims to have kind at a decent price and the security info to verify from their site. I trust him, and have some people trying them and labs, hopefully they are real. I haven't looked into it much but will wait to see how they look and how they test.

Couldn't have been put much better than that~!

Back