RUI letro is top notch! Now i need to make this title 25 characters.....

49ER

I am ******!
Ok so before my powerlifting comp i was on a heavy blast nipples were sore as fuck amd on top of that i stop taking ai about 2 weeks before i compete. After comp june 5th i completely stopped test and dug oit a old RUI letro and as you can see i destroyed my e2 wich i was very happy about. I dont use RUI often but they are the only research company i trust...... Oh and when i say "I" im referring to my pet giraffe his e2 was highView attachment 564772

Awesome, glad you like the letro too.
I like the Letro as well ( i use VERY low doses on cycle research) and they are one of only 2 RC places ill use for my research.
Great products for sure.

My pet sloth's gyno was gone in about 2 weeks of RUI Letro at 2.5mg a day. He was very tired and slower moving than usual in those 2 weeks but it worked great !

Awesome, glad you like the letro too.
I like the Letro as well ( i use VERY low doses on cycle research) and they are one of only 2 RC places ill use for my research.
Great products for sure.

When researching with Letro (RUI) is it used thru out the whole cycle if not, what is normal protocol for rats? Cheers!

Last edited:
Thanks JimiThing...what is the recommended doseage for my rats?
Cheers!

Letro is VERY strong. i use it as main AI alot of the time but i always give caution to those new to it. i would rec about 0.25-0.6mg every 3 days, definatly not more than 1.2mg e3d IMO . start low and keep it there for a while before deciding to up dose, if you do up dose give it a few days before upping again.
thats a big mistake people make with letro they keep upping the dose then end up using too much. it takes days to notice a change in dose IMO

Letro is VERY strong. i use it as main AI alot of the time but i always give caution to those new to it. i would rec about 0.25-0.6mg every 3 days, definatly not more than 1.2mg e3d IMO . start low and keep it there for a while before deciding to up dose, if you do up dose give it a few days before upping again.
thats a big mistake people make with letro they keep upping the dose then end up using too much. it takes days to notice a change in dose IMO

there you go!!

Back