RUI-Products IGF LR3 WORKS!!!

RonMexico29

Love the stuff. Great pumps in the gym and i'm seeing some gains from it.

I'm dosing at 80mcg subq. I know there's a lot of people that say to do IM injections but what i've researched is that it's not necessary. Any other thoughts?

RUI Products is the best out there.

I've always done igf subq. I will go up to 100mcg on workout days only.

After my 1st 3mo period of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) (w/o HGH) I am thinking about cycling IGF LR3. The plan, in part, is to inject 50mcg divided bilaterally (depending what body area was worked), subcutaneously.

Are you guys using Acetic Acid or Bacteriostatic Water in your recomp?

And.. What factors informed your decision to use 80mcg daily, or 100mcg on workout days only?

Just curious...

After my 1st 3mo period of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) (w/o HGH) I am thinking about cycling IGF LR3. The plan, in part, is to inject 50mcg divided bilaterally (depending what body area was worked), subcutaneously.

Are you guys using Acetic Acid or Bacteriostatic Water in your recomp?

And.. What factors informed your decision to use 80mcg daily, or 100mcg on workout days only?

Just curious...
20mcg 40mcg 100mcg. really personal choice since this stuff is fairly new AND NOT ment for human use where you buy it.

also why split up injections to sites worked? it goes systemic.
just pin it once a day subQ in belly fat.

start low and go from there like 20mcg ed for 10 or so weeks.
keep in mind most DONOT run this aslong as they would HGH.

Last edited:
Love the stuff. Great pumps in the gym and i'm seeing some gains from it.

I'm dosing at 80mcg subq. I know there's a lot of people that say to do IM injections but what i've researched is that it's not necessary. Any other thoughts?

Sorry missed this part.
you can do IM or SubQ
I personally think IM is not a good idea.
SubQ is less hassle and less scar tissue over time from pinning.

better to same the IM shots for things that need/are supposed to be givin via IM shot.

I've always read that it's systemic too but then i read people's logs about how they are pinning bilaterally in the muscle that they worked out.

I'm gonna stay with the subq.

20mcg 40mcg 100mcg. really personal choice since this stuff is fairly new AND NOT ment for human use where you buy it.

al;so why split up injections ot sites worked? it goes systemic. just pin it once a day subQ in belly fat.

start low and go from there like 20mcg ed for 10 or so weeks.
keep in mind most DONOT run this aslong as they would HGH.

Thanks for the input. So would you suggest a 10 weeks on/10 weeks off type of cycling the IGF-LR3?

Thanks for the input. So would you suggest a 10 weeks on/10 weeks off type of cycling the IGF-LR3?

yes I normally rec 8-10 weeks with atleast 2 months off before starting up again. Maybe more if your going to use it long term, like 1-2 cycles of it a year or something.

but yes 10 on, 10 off should be fine.

Back