Rx-SuperTren 150 by Abbott Export

bzabie1

I have searched all over the internet with no success in finding anything about abbott and there products. Has anyone ever used abbott lab before? Take a look at the pics and let me know if you think it is gtg. It defiantly looks legit with the hologram and all. The outer packaging also had a seal and hologram. Thanks

Yes actually on the test 400 and Tren ace. Right now about 4 weeks in I've put on about 15 lbs and strength is starting.g to shoot up

It's got go., but it's acetate and enanthate.150 I have the same., u already popped your top on the bottle .was it blue?

I have come across the same super tren 150. Should this be taken eod? I am running bio ts. Test cyp 200, 2x a week

How did they both work for you? I've had both these before and found where to get then again and gonna order more soon. But your feedback would be appreciated.. Thanks

well at least we know mexicans box well and throw a baseball halfway decent. so im thinking throwing a few thousands vials over the wall will be in within there skill set. oh and for the record im hispanic.

well at least we know mexicans box well and throw a baseball halfway decent. so im thinking throwing a few thousands vials over the wall will be in within there skill set. oh and for the record im hispanic.
there going to need those vials too after Trump puts up bigger borderwalls.

and they also got hot actresses in their soap operas! :yumyum:

off topic i know. sorry op. but walls will do nothing. mexicans are the new vietnamese. those nfers can dig some tunnels. just saying

Back