Sachet Help

dg1483

what do i need to just cut open the sachet and dump it into a vial? What is the name of the stopper or whatever I need to seal it up so i can use a syringe.

You could use a sterile syringe to put everything in a vial. Order stoppers and a crimper along with your vials, or order a sealed sterile vial and inject it through the stopper. Alternatively, you could extract the sachet in different syringes and use them one at a time.

Well what I did is just that I cut the corner of the sachet off with a scissor then I had a sterile funnel that I used to pour the contents of the sachet in to a 50 mil open/non sealed vile. Once it was all in I then took a 20mil Sealed vile and used a syringe and needle to transfer from the 50mil open vile to the 20mil sealed vile. Remember to use a needle sticking out of the rubber stopper to relieve the air pressure. On there Oral stuff I just did the same thing but just left it in the 50mil open/non sealed vile I used a rubber stopper to close it up but of course I did’ent crimp it or anything. The vile are very cheep to buy.

Back