safflower oil

danobot

grocery safflower oil.. What all needs to be done for this type of oil be sterlized. If i use my .45 filter will that be good enough ? Can someone please help me out... Thanks

i just did my first homebrew shot with safflower. seems fine. my leg hasnt fallen off yet j/k. i did the same thing: heated it up first, mixed my gear, and did a .45 filter and it appeared to be clean. and no pain. good luck

i was thinkin about doin the coffee filter first but i was worried i would lose gear. im sure it would make the whatman filtering much easier. you gotta put some serious pressure on those things.

stay away from a coffee filter. mix ur solution, heat and filter through through a whatman filter into a STERILE vial, depending on how much your going to be filtering youy shouldnt have too much of a problem filtering as in terms to pressure needed. Think of it as a workout for your thumbs. lol. If for some reason you cant manage this(pansy boy) or your filtering large amounts look into a calking gun with a o washer.

Back