Same gear different results .

purealpha

I and my friend have started our first cycle viz 250 mg Test-e twice a week . Both of us had relatively equal lifting numbers before cycle . But now we are 5 weeks in and he started experiencing strength gains by week 3 and also his size is increasing . As for me no strength gains or muscle gain to as such speak of . My diet is in check . I am gaining weight but I have like 750+ caloric surplus but I guess most of it is water weight or fat and very little muscle . I am taking protein 2 x per pound of LBM . And since my friend is feeling it , the gear could not be bunk and we are taking exactly same everything HCG , AI .

We mention this in almost every thread and yours proved. No 2 people are alike. You won't get the same results running the same gear as someone else.

We mention this in almost every thread and yours proved. No 2 people are alike. You won't get the same results running the same gear as someone else.

But still it's week 6 and I am not experiencing any strength gains , What could be the reason for it ? I mentioned my friend just to prove the fact gear is real .

Tbone hit the nail direct. Individuals can and usuaully do respond differently to the same aas.

Some people grow like a weed with more volume higher reps, others need more rest etc. That's why it's ludicrous to copy a pros training regiment thinking it'll make you look like them

You need to find out what triggers your own growth

OP nothing more then just what these guys have told you.

To help your growth make sure when you lift you are using the muscle intended. Concentrate on feeling the muscle work and not just to get the weight up. Remember there is the positive and the negative movement. Don't let momentum and gravity move your weight.

Last edited:
How are you gonna compare two entirely different genetic make ups? apples and oranges.. This isnt a 1 size fits all way of life...people respond to different foods,training routines,hormones and so on, entirely different..

Enzymes,internal switches,metabolic rate,activators/deactivators signaling between cellular groups and so on will all vary from each individual to the next..

Stop comparing, because you'll lose your fucking mind in doing so...Except the fact that you are you, no carbon copy exists other you, him, them, and so on!

ok I replied but it was not posted somehow . I mentioned my friend to stay with the fact that gear I got is real . week 6 have started . Isn't it the time I start seeing gains , strength or muscular .

@oldmusclemike I am doing exactly What u r saying , I keep the weight in control at all times and contract squeeze the intended muscle , also keep the negative part slow .

ok I replied but it was not posted somehow . I mentioned my friend to stay with the fact that gear I got is real . week 6 have started . Isn't it the time I start seeing gains , strength or muscular .

@oldmusclemike I am doing exactly What u r saying , I keep the weight in control at all times and contract squeeze the intended muscle , also keep the negative part slow .

How's your diet? Are you getting plenty of calories? What about sleep? 8hrs a night. Pinning gear and going to the gym is only a small fraction of building strength and muscle. Diet and rest are very important and often overlooked. You can't out-train a bad diet nor can you do the same with gear...

How's your diet? Are you getting plenty of calories? What about sleep? 8hrs a night. Pinning gear and going to the gym is only a small fraction of building strength and muscle. Diet and rest are very important and often overlooked. You can't out-train a bad diet nor can you do the same with gear...

I am eating in surplus of 750 or more and my macros are also in check , lots of protein and carbs and bit of fat from nuts and olive oil . I sleep 7-8 hours . I don't know what's wrong . I guess I should wait a week or so ? This is my first cycle and I had high expectation .

I have said this more times than I can remember. It was also mentioned before by Vision to some degree. No 2 people are alike. I don't workout with a partner because someone will always be the loser in the workout plan. My advise is to find what works for you....not your friend and start growing.
I watch guys in the gym everyday that have the Twins Syndrome(Danny Devito/Arnold Schwarzenegger syndrome) which is basically the one guy that looks great and then there is his buddy. These guys day in and day out for years come out looking the same with the one partner looking better because their workout works for the one but not the other.
All the while, I consistently grow and look better month after month, year after year. I have been lifting for well over 20 years and I know what my body needs. My workouts are rarely over an hour and always consist of 2 muscles per session. I watch guys workout for 2+ hours per day. To each there own but for me....total overkill.
My point is that if you want to grow and get stronger, stop doing your buddies workout and find what works for you.

Good Luck

youre not pulling from the same vial right?

you may have a bunk batch and he has a good one.. ugls do this all the time

I have said this more times than I can remember. It was also mentioned before by Vision to some degree. No 2 people are alike. I don't workout with a partner because someone will always be the loser in the workout plan. My advise is to find what works for you....not your friend and start growing.
I watch guys in the gym everyday that have the Twins Syndrome(Danny Devito/Arnold Schwarzenegger syndrome) which is basically the one guy that looks great and then there is his buddy. These guys day in and day out for years come out looking the same with the one partner looking better because their workout works for the one but not the other.
All the while, I consistently grow and look better month after month, year after year. I have been lifting for well over 20 years and I know what my body needs. My workouts are rarely over an hour and always consist of 2 muscles per session. I watch guys workout for 2+ hours per day. To each there own but for me....total overkill.
My point is that if you want to grow and get stronger, stop doing your buddies workout and find what works for you.

Good Luck

Where did I mention we do the same workout ? we don't even go to the same gym bro . I have personal trainer who looks after my workout plan and we have dietician in gym too but I have made my own meal plan cause they are not aware I am on cycle .

I just reread your post. You are only in week 5. You should really start feeling it this week. If you are gaining weight already, its probably water. Don't judge your cycle based on someone elses results.

Back