sarms cycle help + pct help

masokiva

Hi cybr, I couldn't pm you directly, and I'm not sure if this is the right section to post in so admins please move it please

I've seen a few of your posts on here and you seem like you know what ur talking about and aren't affiliated with any company so you're not pushing product down everyone that posts.

I have a question about sarms if thats alright,

I am going to buy rad-140 and mk-677, now the person who is selling claims that the rad140 they are offering has never affected themselves or others in terms of suppressing test and a pct is not necessary.

As it is my first cycle I'm thinking about taking as follows,

mk677 - 20mg, in the pm before bed 1-12wk
rad140 - 10mg in am, 10mg in pm, before bed also. 1-12wk

My question is do you think it's worth spending my money on a pct?, another forum i posted said to take clomid and gw50. Some people saying you need just a test booster and some saying you need nolvadax, so I don't know what to do.

I was thinking of getting a blood test pre cycle and 2 weeks before my cycle ends to decide, but I've read its barely suppresses and people saying it suppressed a lot.

I'm just confused and don't want to mess anything up.

Any help would be great thanks.

-masokiva

You are doing the right thing getting tested prior, the near the end. Only way to know for sure. I can tell you that LGD-4033 definitely suppresses.

Back